• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Potential reasons why having a vagina makes you a bad driver?

Not an answer to your question, but the two times I've been hit by a vehicle while biking, both driver's have been female. And they both had a red light. . .

Holy shit nuttz is alive from his tren run?

get dat pump!

Cause theyre too busy watching themselves sing in the rear view mirror

IML Gear Cream!
because they can't go 30 seconds without having to talk to someone on their cell phone.

cause they have to stay at home,in the kitchen to cook for their men.they're not supposed to drive.

[h=2]Potential reasons why having a vagina makes you a bad driver?[/h].. because they drive with one hand on the wheel & the other on their Vag..?!?!?!?!? :winkfinger:

My work truck is raised a bit. More than once I have been stopped in traffic and looked over to see some young lady with her skirt hiked up and she was looking for buried treasure. Maybe that accounts for a certain percentage.

.. once i knew this chick ,a 'music teacher' .. best friend of my xgf... told her she beat off in her car at red lights... said she could cum in 30 sec's....on her way to work... :winkfinger:

Back