• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

World Record 725 Bench Press

Shit I can do that

I can put a 1000lbs on a bar and not lift it. I can put on tights as well

I called failure before I seen it :coffee:

I can't believe they let that dipshit try that shit.........dude could have fucked himself up and WTF fuck were the spotters doing letting it crash on his chest could have smashed his face in..............dafuq stupidest shit I've seen in some time.

In the vid he claims to have done 720 yet he barely got 405 for 2...Look at the guys that can legitimately bench 600-700 lbs then look at this guy. I don't care how strong your mind is without the muscle and technique to back it up.

What the fuck was he thinking... I called failure before I watched this idiot. Claims he did 720 but when the spotters let off the bar he didn't even show resistance like he was trying to push shit just dropped on him...

IML Gear Cream!
To top it all off, he doesn't even know how to wrap his wrists properly.

IDK looks almost fake to me . Then again those samoans are some brutal strong people . Have you seen some of the women ?

Dude's chest has to be sore from dropping that twice...that was a joke

Maybe he was going for the eccentric bench press world record, lol. Was on the bike warming up and saw a big black dude warm up with 135, then load it to 405. Then he walked around it and looked at it for about 5 minutes... then he left. I almost laughed out loud. I was just keeping it inside with a big smile on my face and kept biking. Maybe he forgot his gloves at home... or his spotter.

Seeing the dude struggle with 405 you can tell 725 wasn't happening.

Best video ever.

personal build up... audience...painted face... pre lift prayer....chanting... and thunk sideway chest plant...wait wait ONE FUCKING MORE.... thunk.
I cried a little on this video. My 2 year son has more chest then him.

Imagine knowing you got to crush your chest for a second time in front of the crowd. As if the first wasnt already bad enough.

Get Shredded!
Dang just missed it. You guys need to cut him some slack, I think if he drops the wrestling down to 2 days a week and ups his training to 3 times a day 6 times a week he should be close. Probably add in some floor presses also as he looks a little weak at the bottom.

Or not...

lolol, yeah but he got 720 last april lololol...... The spotter was PULLING 405 off him....but shit....throw another 300 pounds on there.

BTW,,,,, notice the wigger in the back right that kinda looks like snoop dog.....check out his calves!!!

On that note I can attempt the world record and be just as close, break my sternum too, but I'm just as close as he is.

Back