• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

8 days out !

Joe 2013

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
14ig652.jpg

2z4a0rr.jpg

o8xssj.jpg

entering the last week of this long prep , it's the last stretch brothers .....can't wait to step on stage
smile.gif

looking good!

What's your diet looking like right now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

great job, would be great yo see you dry and loaded the day of the show.... keep your great work.

looking good sir.

looking good!

What's your diet looking like right now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
carb cycling brother , this last week my coach is checking me everyday to adjust carbs and calories

Tanks for your support and words of encouragement guys , it really means a lot to me:winkfinger:

Damn impressive brother ...shit brother u look good:winkfinger:

Do you do a lot of core excersises? how did you achieve this amazing V shape??? impressed to shit bro!!

Get Shredded!
Do you do a lot of core excersises? how did you achieve this amazing V shape??? impressed to shit bro!!
1) not a lot , 2-3 exercises 3-4 times a week , it's all about the diet 2) i worked my ass off for the v-shape , wider lats , capped delts and external sides of the quads . Don't have a tiny waist so i had to do something about that

- - - Updated - - -

Damn Joe! You are lookin great bro! Good luck this weekend! Kill it!
thanks brother

Looking good. Good luck man

Back