• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Huge shout out to Jersey Devil

dutchmaster454

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok so I meant to do this awhile ago but with lots of BS going on with my
life and physical health I got distracted . Anyways everyone here knows jersey devil but what you may fail to realize is what a Reputable and HONORABLE guy he is. A few weeks ago I was having the worst issues with AY ever !! Not saying this is AYs fault as things get backed up at times and shit happens , but let's just say if it wasn't for JD I would have not gotten my pack. AY was having email problems and shit going on and my TRT was running out very verrrry fast . I ordered with plenty of time in advance but like I said shit happened and my stuff was lost for over a month . JD literally went out of his way to contact me and do many other things I won't mention here to assure I got my testosterone when I needed it . This man truly holds the highest standards and one all reps should look up to. You are the Man JD and I appreciate all you and AY have done for me .

Forever your friend - Dutch

That sounds like jersey. not only is Ay gear top knotch but the service is whats makes it even better. Ay is one of my favorite to use here. clean good gear.
You know your in good hands with AY.

I will definitely go.to bat for JD. He contacted me about if my pack had arrived. He is one of 2 reps who have ever asked if I got my pack.

I know exactly what you mean dutch... JD did something real similiar for me completely non-gear related that only most peps knew about IRL. The guy is salt of the earth and I owe him a great deal of gratitude. Good guy/friend all around. Shout out to JD

Jersey was my first friend on this forum :kiss:

No doubt. Over the last couple weeks of me being back, he has taken the time to answer a bunch of my stupid questions.

IML Gear Cream!
You guys are too much :). I didn't do anything that any one of you guys wouldn't have done for me. But..... thank all of you.

I appreciate the shout out Dutch.

I have had the pleasure to meet so many great people here at ASF . Each one of you special in your own way even the one's who make me want to bang my head , lol . JD is as stand up as they come , an honest, salt of the earth guy who is more of a friend to me than others I have known IRL for over 30yrs ! He is compassionate and fair but not one to take BS and always has the time for someone . I am privileged to call him my friend ! We are so very lucky to have him here at ASF !

Jersey Devil is the finest kind of friend we have here.

Nothing but love for you big guy!

Jd is a solid member here ...shout out to him ...always there to help keep me on rite path
....thanks jd:kiss:

How do I get a list jersey ? 1mexgear scammed me and I need adipex/phentermine..

I agree with all the sentiments above. JD rocks. He goes the extra mile for me.

Back