• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What's up with dudes at the gym wearing tights?

Smokey3

Piece of Shit
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Do you or anyone at your gym wear those Nike compression tights under your shorts? Or those 3/4 tights?

Is there any athletic benefit to wearing them at the gym? :hmm:

I'll reserve judgment if there is a good reason :coffee: Discuss.

To look like your a athlete when you never even made the team? You will notice its usually guys with chicken legs.

nut huggers have no place in a gym unless a woman is wearing them

I wear them like underwear. I learn like 10 years ago that boxers underwear and squatting equal torn underwear.

The captn just wears tights instead of shorts..nothing over em
If you had quads like him you would too. He's my hero :daydream:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wear like dry fit compression style boxers. Theyre the shit. No sweaty stagnant swamp ass. No wedgies. Its life changing dude. its like having a pillow under your balls.

He is talking about the long pants spandex things correct?

Yes:

Nike-Pro-Combat-Core-Compression-Camo-Mens-Tights-628999_070.jpg

or:

Nike-Pro-Combat-Core-Compression-3-4-Mens-Tights-586918_017_C_PREM.jpg

except they wear basketball or running shorts over them to lift weight in

IML Gear Cream!
Yes:

Nike-Pro-Combat-Core-Compression-Camo-Mens-Tights-628999_070.jpg

or:

Nike-Pro-Combat-Core-Compression-3-4-Mens-Tights-586918_017_C_PREM.jpg

except they wear basketball or running shorts over them to lift weight in

Oh that's just silly.

I thought you meant normal tights that are like underwear length .... So if you wear shorts over em you can't see em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wear those to swim in winter, but I'm trying to figure or who's got more of the gay. The dudes wearing them, or the guys talking about the guys wearing them

To look like your a athlete when you never even made the team? You will notice its usually guys with chicken legs.

^^^ This!!!
What is worse is when they stare at my legs. While not huge, they were my best feature, and will be again soon.

I wear compression shorts they make a world of difference, but the tights? No way man but 90% of the guys at my gym wear pants to hide the chicken legs lol

All of the cross country team members that frequent my gym wear those, with no over shorts. The ones that opt out of the mandex instead choose the tiniest little 80's windbreaker style shorts. I don't understand it, you aren't running a fucking marathon, you are doing 25Lb leg extensions and body-weight squats.

I wore them to hold in heat and keep everything more pliable. But it was habit from grappling and they were initially used as a rash guard for mat burn.

Well this is what I wear at the gym, Tom Selleck style. The other picture just for the heck of it. I love my chubbies shorts. : D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 51
Get Shredded!
I wear compression shorts when my inner thighs get chafed. Saves them from rubbing together, alongside anti chafe cream.

I wear those to swim in winter, but I'm trying to figure or who's got more of the gay. The dudes wearing them, or the guys talking about the guys wearing them

the guys wearing them. faggit pwned ^

Tights u say smokey:nono:

that's what they call them on the Nike website

All of the cross country team members that frequent my gym wear those, with no over shorts. The ones that opt out of the mandex instead choose the tiniest little 80's windbreaker style shorts. I don't understand it, you aren't running a fucking marathon, you are doing 25Lb leg extensions and body-weight squats.

it's just what you're comfortable in/used to. I did collegiate level rowing and we wore them all the time for that. 90% of the guys and girls would just lift in their compression pants/shorts weather dependent. I was already used to my own lifting attire so that's what i stuck with, but it was extremely common to see that around the school gym. i still don't give a shit. wear whatever makes you happy when you lift.

My old gym had a gym that came in wearing those all the time. Everybody just stopped and stared at him. Not sure why he'd wear them. Looked like a fool. But what ever to each their own right. Leg/core days I'll wear compression shorts to not rip my boxers and so people don't have to see my hair white thighs

Full length tights, like nylons? Back in the day compression shorts, or spandex, like W. Snipes in white men can't jump? Maybe Lag Warmers will make a come back? God I hope not.

I wear like dry fit compression style boxers. Theyre the shit. No sweaty stagnant swamp ass. No wedgies. Its life changing dude. its like having a pillow under your balls.

Where do I get some. I'm a bartender. And after a 10 hour shift, the junk gets pretty wet and raw.

I see the hipsters and crossfit wannabes wear em, even in the summer. They always match and the hair is always coifed. I like to workout next to them and do more weights for more reps. And some will wear like a weighted vest...? but they arent on the treadmill with it... explain. Otherwise, to each his own, lol. Reminds of that commercial where the weightlifter wears gloves and uses chalk. What douchebag produced that?

I wear them on leg day. Under something. There is a guy that goes to a gym here locally that wears them and nothing else, but he has massive legs. So, for him, I get it. Chicken leg dudes need not apply. haha!

Back