• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Frustrations!!!!

stockpott

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Diet is pretty damn good!! Supplements are banging. Training is intense... I feel blah... Anyone else go through this???

lift till ya puke

relatively common if you're on a calorie deficit man. heading to work but i'll check in later if you want to clarify what blah is exactly haha

what are you on now? gear and supps?

Maybe you shaved off to much fur.....

Ok, ok...
You have a condition called "overtraining."

what are you on now? gear and supps?
I m running .5 cc of tren A 100 and prop 100 eod. On sun n thur I run 1.5 deca 250 n 2 cc test cyp 250. 3 servings of animal bcaa a day

lift till ya puke

Like Oldschool, I am thinking over training.

how long you are training hard and dieting without stopping? And how many weeks have you been in this cycle?

Hmmm maybe I m just bored... I dunno. Think maybe I need a break rethink my goals, cycle, meal, planning... Of course finish this one through to the end

lift till ya puke

Maybe try a de-load week. Unless you have an injury you probably don't need to take time off. Though when I was completely natural I would take a week off here and there every 4 to 6 months. Overtraining is probably unlikely...that is not saying you aren't getting burned out on what you are doing.

IML Gear Cream!
How long have you been training as hard as you are now? Overtraining has symptoms like elevated blood pressure or body temp upon waking. I forget what they are exactly but u could google it. Probably just the calorie deficit. That's what makes me feel like a want to puke. How much of a deficit from maintenance are you running?

I tried to look at your previous posts to see what your diet looks like, but there was too much to wade through. It seems like I remember you saying you do pretty physical labor. Chances are you are not eating enough.

I found a great video explaining diets for cutting or bulking.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-sxgC_wDNfI

Hopefully that link works. If not just search "Milos sarcev nutrition" on YouTube. I don't follow his training technique too much, its too intense for me, but his nutrition is right on. You'll probably find you arn't eating enough.

Kept on trying a variety of things. Seems as though I only need to really carb up good every 3 days. Then follow a maintaince of quality carbs twice daily around 125 grams

lift till ya puke

Low carb isnt for everyone. I know some who just cant adjust.
I found the secret is getting enough fat.... some on low carb just cant wrap their head around that and try to survive on mostly protein.
Do what works for you.

Get bloodwork done. Your on tren so your RBC's may be elevated

You are on tren, and tren tends to make ppl feel like shit at times. Try proviron - seems to take that edge off

Back