• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Trt and dbol

6789olds

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Will dbol show up as elevated testosternoe on my trt blood work? If so how long should I stop it before the blood test ?

id say no...not for certain though...

all dbol should show in bloods would be that eventually it would shut your natty test down and elevate estro....it shouldnt effect test levels..

all dbol should show in bloods would be that eventually it would shut your natty test down and elevate estro....it shouldnt effect test levels..

he's on trt; there is no natty test level.... even if he was using hcg to get semi natty level its still all stimulated and added endogenously

Yes I am on 150 a week of test c and hcg 250iu twice a week

Dbol will raise your aromaization resulting in higher estrogen.
I can't comment on your test levels but I believe that dbol should cause a higher free t ratio and raise it a bit hence why it aromatizes otherwise it would have no cause to aromatize it's that extra T conversion going on in the body.... Only blood work can tell you to be 100% certain; either way on trt you can return to baseline after stopping use.
expect to have water retention increased as well.... Dbol is a super wet compound.

Back