• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Are all women liars?

Kronikmstrb8r

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Now im not saying that my girl is lying but shes having a day out with her daughter"so she says"and will not talk to me on the phone. Since i believe all women are lying cheating whores I like to think shes out with some dude. Its making me pissed the fuck off. I wouldnt think she would lie to me but this is also the girl I broke up with and two days later I had two slashed tires. We got back together a week later after that bullshit and stayed together for three weeks before she broke up with me cuz I stopped talking to her.. and now after a month were back together like nothing really happened. Im a confused young man please help me!!! Oh yeah she also gave me two black eyes and a few chipped teeth. Lol. Thats why I dont drink anymore... yup!

I feel ya man.. the first time me and this crazy lying whore I was with broke up I came home from the bar to find my windshield smashed and entire driver side keyed. Needless to say within a month we were back together, but luckily she was even more of lying whore that time around so she's finally gone for good now. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.

Run

Damn dude that really does sound crazy... shes not that bad. She hit me cuz I was hurting her.. dont remember tho I was blacked out. And my tires could Just be a strange coincidence

Plenty of good women out there with good pussy. Run brother

She's not the only women with a pussy between her legs get out while you can...

Listen to Heavy.

There are a lot of good women out there. You just need to have higher standards.

If you cannot trust her then you either have a jealousy issue or she has given you a reason to not trust her. Either way it is not healthy.

Life is too short, run!!!

in this case i agree with the others, but i do the same type of thing when i go and do shit on my own. i do that kind of stuff to get away, and that includes to get away from talking to anyone i don't feel like talking to.

Damn dude that really does sound crazy... shes not that bad. She hit me cuz I was hurting her.. dont remember tho I was blacked out. And my tires could Just be a strange coincidence
This is the reason why your relationship is what it is.

If I ever laid a hand on my wife I would get a frying pan up side the head and a quick divorce. You need to show each other more respect.

IML Gear Cream!
Maybe you should just stick to jerkin off most women are crazy.

They aren't all liars but this one seems toxic, get away while you can

if you beat her up I think she should have slit your throat instead of your tires

sounds like she defended herself from my quick read
he used drunk/blackout as an excuse

Oh sorry didn't see the he was hurting her.. Ya if you hurt her bro she can hurt ya back...

Why in the hell would you hit a woman? If you are on a cycle or going to be... DON"T! Just DON'T. Stop it and throw away all of your gear.

I guess she was trying to get me to go home but I didnt want to and said if she didnt want to help me with this job and just sit and watch than she could just get the fuck out.. lol. I have no clue what the fuck I was doing. But I supposedly grabbed her and tried to make her leave and once she got loose I got a hay maker to the mouth.

All I remember is her running off crying and some dude trying to make me apologize to her. I was so confused though. I guess that hit to my face brought me back to the real world.

Get Shredded!
And thats why I havent drank since then.. I get delusional and uncontrollable. Im great on gear though lol

I shut my phone off all the time. I fucking hate when people use their phones when we are doing stuff. If I'm having a day with someone important to me, phone is off and my attention is on them. I have no obligation to be available to anyone all the time.
I expect my partner to do the same thing. In fact when I know he is with friends/ family for some quality time I make it clear that we do not have to communicate and he can just call when he's done. It's only right. There's no reason anyone should have to be available 24/7 in a healthy relationship.

With that. Some women are terrible. Some men are terrible. Some people are terrible. Imo With the small amount of info you gave here, you appear to be the issue: needy, jealous and a bit controlling

Besides. If you've separated multiple times, and have no trust it's probably about time you both walk away sooner instead of later.

Last edited:
Now im not saying that my girl is lying but shes having a day out with her daughter"so she says"and will not talk to me on the phone. Since i believe all women are lying cheating whores I like to think shes out with some dude. Its making me pissed the fuck off. I wouldnt think she would lie to me but this is also the girl I broke up with and two days later I had two slashed tires. We got back together a week later after that bullshit and stayed together for three weeks before she broke up with me cuz I stopped talking to her.. and now after a month were back together like nothing really happened. Im a confused young man please help me!!! Oh yeah she also gave me two black eyes and a few chipped teeth. Lol. Thats why I dont drink anymore... yup!
Reread your post and if you still need outside input seek a professional.

You both sound like you're crazy...
Probably perfect for each other.

Back