PDA

View Full Version : blood work following protocol

jodenem
12-17-2012, 04:51 PM
hello, just finishing a 12 wk cycle test c 750 per wk -npp350 per wk ..cycle went good gained 9 lbs ..and look tighter all over -less body fat i mean . anyway i an going to do a cruise test c 300wk for 2 months before starting another cycle in feb . i wanted to have blood work done following the protocol .i was going to do the 300mg a wk for 6 wks then have the blood work done . just so i understand correctly i should not use any ai during this 6 wks . and i just do one shot a wk of 300 mg to follow the protocol and is the 6 wk time table good to go . thanks for all imput.

Valkyrie
12-18-2012, 04:09 AM
hello, just finishing a 12 wk cycle test c 750 per wk -npp350 per wk ..cycle went good gained 9 lbs ..and look tighter all over -less body fat i mean . anyway i an going to do a cruise test c 300wk for 2 months before starting another cycle in feb . i wanted to have blood work done following the protocol .i was going to do the 300mg a wk for 6 wks then have the blood work done . just so i understand correctly i should not use any ai during this 6 wks . and i just do one shot a wk of 300 mg to follow the protocol and is the 6 wk time table good to go . thanks for all imput.

I'm pretty sure you need to be back down to baseline to follow the protocol not coming off blast onto cruise.

GSRacer
12-18-2012, 05:43 AM
I'm pretty sure you need to be back down to baseline to follow the protocol not coming off blast onto cruise.

Yeah. The original studies that the protocol is based upon looks at the effect of adding testosterone to "natural" levels, so to really follow protocol you need to crash back to your natural levels (4 weeks of no test), then start the 300mg/week.

jodenem
12-18-2012, 11:15 AM
Yeah. The original studies that the protocol is based upon looks at the effect of adding testosterone to "natural" levels, so to really follow protocol you need to crash back to your natural levels (4 weeks of no test), then start the 300mg/week.

ok didnt realize that . so what would be easier on the body physically to do a proper pct. i have nolva and aromisin, then start next cycle mid feb .or just do the cruise for 2 months ..that was my 3 rd cycle i am 54 yrs of age 5'-6" and 155 lbs . started in 2009 lifting again at 135lbs

GSRacer
12-18-2012, 11:19 AM
ok didnt realize that . so what would be easier on the body physically to do a proper pct. i have nolva and aromisin, then start next cycle mid feb .or just do the cruise for 2 months ..that was my 3 rd cycle i am 54 yrs of age 5'-6" and 155 lbs . started in 2009 lifting again at 135lbs

To be honest brother, if you are planning on cruising don't run a PCT. If you drop down to TRT doses for those 2 months, and then get blood work done right before you blast again, I would say that would be OK if you are looking to determine if the Test is dosed properly.

jodenem
12-18-2012, 11:29 AM
ok thats for the imput .i think the cruise will be easier instead of going down(PCT) and up again .. i more or less wanted to get the bloodwork done to see if the test is dosed correctly as you said .next cycle will be dbol 4 wks- 40 mg a day- test c starting at 5oo wk for a total of 12 wks moving up to 750mg at wk 5 when i end the dbol and npp 350 per wk for 10 wks.looking to gain 10 clean lbs thanks again

tulong846
12-18-2012, 01:19 PM
I love reading about lab results, thanks for posting.