• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Insulin Info

kaoticsolja

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I have done tons and tons of research..See alot of good stuff on our board and meso has a good article just wondering if anyone had a link anything interesting to to with slin. Im doing a 4 week run with novolin r (the slow acting works better with my schedule. Im thinking pre workout also because of schedule.

Anyone have some great results they'd like to share. Or info they can interject that'd be awesome.

FUCKIN A thank you. I had read that and couldnt remember where haha! Your the man waters!!!!

Ya first time imma start at 4 iu probably cause im a puss lol. I am going to be very respectful with it. This may be the only run so we shall see. Thanks bud that is good info!

I am gonna use clen with it to keep the fat at bay..Even though I cant see it making me get to bad.

with the slower acting slin, the main thing you have to keep in mind is that there are two main spikes and then it tapers down after the second spike for several hours. using it pre/intra workout i would usually inject 45 minutes prior to the gym, 15 minutes post injection drink my first shake to load my system for the first spike, then have a second shake/slin juice to sip on throughout my workout, making sure i finish it all by the 2 hour post injection time. this leaves you with about an hour and 15 minute window to complete your workout then i would still do a protein/oats/ and 1/3 cup of dextrose shake post workout just to get the last bit of nutrition in and to bounce my blood sugar back up. 1.5-2 hours later i would have a full meal since i already have the oats digesting and being used, no need to rush a full meal in after your 3 shake or slin juice combo. i usually ran 15 iu's pre-workout (worked my way up from 4 over the span of about a month).

i always kept a bottle of pepsi in my gym locker and i kept a small tube of cake frosting in my workout shorts in case i felt myself crashing hard, but generally if i felt the signs of going hypo coming on i would just sit down and chug some slin juice real quick and take it easy for a few minutes. i always kept a bit of dextrose in my slin juice along with karbolyn so that i could get that instant blood glucose boost when needed, i just kept the cake frosting in my pocket if for emergencies.

you shouldn't run into fat issues as long as you don't go crazy with the carbs and keep adjusting it as you taper up your slin use as well as keeping your post workout meals extremely clean. no more going and splurging at chinese buffets or going out for a big meal post workout. using the slower acting slin and playing it safe with fat. expect to keep your next two whole food meals extremely clean post workout.

Using any kind of peps or gh alongside? Are you already the naturally lean type?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

with the slower acting slin, the main thing you have to keep in mind is that there are two main spikes and then it tapers down after the second spike for several hours. using it pre/intra workout i would usually inject 45 minutes prior to the gym, 15 minutes post injection drink my first shake to load my system for the first spike, then have a second shake/slin juice to sip on throughout my workout, making sure i finish it all by the 2 hour post injection time. this leaves you with about an hour and 15 minute window to complete your workout then i would still do a protein/oats/ and 1/3 cup of dextrose shake post workout just to get the last bit of nutrition in and to bounce my blood sugar back up. 1.5-2 hours later i would have a full meal since i already have the oats digesting and being used, no need to rush a full meal in after your 3 shake or slin juice combo. i usually ran 15 iu's pre-workout (worked my way up from 4 over the span of about a month).

i always kept a bottle of pepsi in my gym locker and i kept a small tube of cake frosting in my workout shorts in case i felt myself crashing hard, but generally if i felt the signs of going hypo coming on i would just sit down and chug some slin juice real quick and take it easy for a few minutes. i always kept a bit of dextrose in my slin juice along with karbolyn so that i could get that instant blood glucose boost when needed, i just kept the cake frosting in my pocket if for emergencies.

you shouldn't run into fat issues as long as you don't go crazy with the carbs and keep adjusting it as you taper up your slin use as well as keeping your post workout meals extremely clean. no more going and splurging at chinese buffets or going out for a big meal post workout. using the slower acting slin and playing it safe with fat. expect to keep your next two whole food meals extremely clean post workout.
Dude you have been an amazing encyclopedia on this for me I can't thank you enough... I gotta reread this when I'm not dog ass tired

Using any kind of peps or gh alongside? Are you already the naturally lean type?

Yes... Very thin ectomorph mesomorph or in between... In high school I weighed a studly 130 pounds lol

Yes... Very thin ectomorph mesomorph or in between... In high school I weighed a studly 130 pounds lol

Cool. I feel like the guys that are naturally thin do the best with slin, but I always recommend using gh or some sort of gh releasing peptide along side it.

Good luck bro

IML Gear Cream!
Dude you have been an amazing encyclopedia on this for me I can't thank you enough... I gotta reread this when I'm not dog ass tired

because of the double spikes, the amounts of carbs varies from fast acting shake recipes as well as if you're running slin juice instead of shakes. i prefer making up a big thing of slin juice to simply things, it also enables you to add more water while constantly taking in more carbohydrates and carbs and prevents you from walking around with gym with multiple containers (water and your intra workout shake).

because of the ingredient amount discrepancies between fast and slow acting insulin, we can go over recipes for shakes or slin juice later if you want. :winkfinger: BTC has a really good recipe posted in a different slin thread some where which is pretty similar to what i use with a few tweaks

I was interest in igf but I just don't do the whole peptide thing... And wish! Oh wish I could get GH... I actually ask my girl for that for Christmas...
I feel I got a pretty healthy aas regimen that will help

Cool. I feel like the guys that are naturally thin do the best with slin, but I always recommend using gh or some sort of gh releasing peptide along side it.

Good luck bro

O and thanks

I was interest in igf but I just don't do the whole peptide thing... And wish! Oh wish I could get GH... I actually ask my girl for that for Christmas...
I feel I got a pretty healthy aas regimen that will help

So you'll take something that suppresses natural GH production but won't take something that naturally stimulates it? Ok.....

FYI, Peps are typically used after a long GH cycle due to the anterior pituitary shutting down natural production of GH. I'll stick with Peps as blood work has proven them to be as effective if not more so than the real stuff, plus I like pumping out massive amounts of my own :winkfinger:

So you'll take something that suppresses natural GH production but won't take something that naturally stimulates it? Ok.....

FYI, Peps are typically used after a long GH cycle due to the anterior pituitary shutting down natural production of GH. I'll stick with Peps as blood work has proven them to be as effective if not more so than the real stuff, plus I like pumping out massive amounts of my own :winkfinger:
I have never seen someone's pituitary shutdown. Even if it was a little ghrh would fix that.

I have never seen someone's pituitary shutdown. Even if it was a little ghrh would fix that.

Oh I agree! Just making a point.

Doc's are noticing once patients are off GH Therapy, their natural levels were lower than before they started treatment. Hence the interest in Peps since they force the pituitary to naturally amp up production.

*Not saying I won't use GH, Peps are working great so far precisely why I'll stick with them. I may put in an order for some of your Green Tops at a later date however :winkfinger: All the hype around here has me very curious.

I'm not adverse to peps.. I just go with what I know and what I like and what I have seen in others logs... I haven't seen a reason to do peps but maybe this is the time... Idk

Hey Zeus what do you know about multi dosage a day.. Like splitting 5 iu into a morning and pre workout

I came very close to running an insulin protocol, however, the thoughts of insulin resistance, and possibility of becoming a diabetic kept me from going through with it. What do you guys think about these risks?

Get Shredded!
They are very serious.... I plan on running 20 days so I doubt that's enough to create any problems

I came very close to running an insulin protocol, however, the thoughts of insulin resistance, and possibility of becoming a diabetic kept me from going through with it. What do you guys think about these risks?

the following is my personal opinion based on my own logic: the risks with insulin use are very real, but i think when using it sparingly (once a day, pre or post workout) and in moderate to moderately high amounts (maybe 10-18iu's tops) that it can be used safely on a long term basis without any long term negative effects. i believe that the real complications arise when you start using it multiple times a day, pretty much whenever your body would naturally be producing it as well as in large enough amounts multiple times a day that would start to mess with your sensitivity to it.

because insulin isn't a compounding type drug, you don't need to run it for X amount of months to really see results, you can use it as frequently or infrequently as you want. obviously the more often you use it, the better results you will see, but seriously after someone has done enough research and have their protocol down. i really don't see any harm in trying it for a month just to see how you like it provided you have all the proper safeguards in place that you can implement.

if you've been curious about it for that long and with your experience man, i'd say give it a go :winkfinger:

Very good info... That just nullifies my question.. I'll keep it to the 1 a day pre workout... I'm probably gonna max at 10iu by the end of this protocol

I appreciate your perspective, foz.

Very good info... That just nullifies my question.. I'll keep it to the 1 a day pre workout... I'm probably gonna max at 10iu by the end of this protocol

the main thing with the protocol that waters listed is so that you can realize your own sensitivity to differing carb amounts per IU in a safe and effective way which is great, but after a couple weeks if you don't even start to feel any of the signs of low blood sugar at your current dose/carb amount, i prefer to bump the dose of slin instead of decreasing carbs. you'll be able to get to a higher amount per day a little quicker that way so you can experience running higher doses for the last week so you know what it (running higher doses) feels like and if you'd like to continue doing it in the future.

So i had to pick up a script today at Rite Aid drug store. I figured I'd ask them for a price on Humulin-R while I was in there. I said it would be paid for out of pocket, no insurance. The pharmacist quoted me $138.99 for a 10ml bottle. Is this a typical price? I thought insulin was supposed to be cheap? I see this available from a source on this board for much less. What are you guys paying for Humulin-R?

So i had to pick up a script today at Rite Aid drug store. I figured I'd ask them for a price on Humulin-R while I was in there. I said it would be paid for out of pocket, no insurance. The pharmacist quoted me $138.99 for a 10ml bottle. Is this a typical price? I thought insulin was supposed to be cheap? I see this available from a source on this board for much less. What are you guys paying for Humulin-R?

if you can help it, dont' run the slow acting stuff. walmart you can generally get a 10ml vial for ~100 dollars. that being said, it's 100 units per ml, so that's 1000 units for 100 dollars. running 15iu's/day that's 66.66 days worth of slin, ~50 dollars a month to run (not including sups). considering each compound i run generally costs ~150/month to run, that is pretty cheap.

if you go through sources here for the humalog, they generally cost 20-25 dollars per 300iu's (3, 100iu pens) so it's definitely a bit cheaper per IU

GR and TG both of humalog :winkfinger:

Back