• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren sides with just a 100mg/wk change

TouaregV8

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been on a test e/tren e cycle for about 12 weeks. I started at 500mg/wk of test and 400mg/wk of tren. After about 5 weeks I adjusted my dose to 750mg/wk of test and 300mg/wk of tren due to the sides I was experiencing (lethargy, extreme irritability, insomnia, night sweats). By adjusting my weekly dose of tren to 300mg and my test to 750mg my sides improved dramatically. Over the course of the last 4 weeks I have been slowly bumping my tren dose up each week to my current dose of 400mg, a 100mg increase over a 4 week period. My test dosage is still at 750mg/wk. The last week or so my insomnia and night sweats have gotten much worse. It appears my sweet spot, as far as minimal sides goes, is 300mg/wk. I just found it interesting that a 100mg/wk change in tren dosage could have such a profound affect on sides. If you are experiencing undesirable sides from tren, adjust your dosage until you find YOUR sweet spot.

So 300mg is your sweet spot with 750mg test e ?....

Have you tried a lower dose of test and higher tren?....

I think this is a great post for all those inexperienced guys looking to try tren. Heck I still like hearing others experiences with tren and I've done multiple runs. Tren is such a fickle critter. One day you're loving it and the next day you're wanting kill someone. Sides can creep up out of nowhere it seems.

...he started at 500mg test and 400mg tren per week brother.

Gotcha.

I like my test low and tren high . But we all react different right?

Also, seems like every time i do tren i need to readjust my doses.

I think this is a great post for all those inexperienced guys looking to try tren. Heck I still like hearing others experiences with tren and I've done multiple runs. Tren is such a fickle critter. One day you're loving it and the next day you're wanting kill someone. Sides can creep up out of nowhere it seems.

I have almost 20 years of experience with AAS, but this is only my second run with tren so I'm still figuring it out. I posted this because I see a lot of posts from guys that get frustrated with the sides of tren and they ditch it altogether. I have to admit that earlier in my current cycle I was planning to ditch it also but it's such an effective compound in regard to hypertrophy as well as lipolysis that I decided to experiment with different doses. I'm trying to ride it out at my current dose of 400mg/wk but the insomnia is bad. I was sleeping pretty well at the 300mg/wk dose, I would still wake up a few times each night but I had some good sleep in between. Now I've been waking up every hour or two and do not feel rested at all. We'll see how long I can tolerate this. I may have to back it back down to 300mg again.

...he started at 500mg test and 400mg tren per week brother.

I think what he meant was the test dose lower than the TREN dose. A lot of guys find that running just a trt dose of 200-300mg of test a week allows them to run tren at higher doses while keeping sides manageable.. I find the low test high Tren cycle to be key for me.. Test at 350mg tren 600-700mg wk .. But everyone does react differently..

I think what he meant was the test dose lower than the TREN dose. A lot of guys find that running just a trt dose of 200-300mg of test a week allows them to run tren at higher doses while keeping sides manageable.. I find the low test high Tren cycle to be key for me.. Test at 350mg tren 600-700mg wk .. But everyone does react differently..
Ah he did didn't he, that would make more sense.

Yeah he needed to be more specific I think but that is the usual " back and forth " with tren/test ratio.. I have tried both.. But seems I am always adjusting week to week..

Yes it is, I have yet to try higher tren myself. I've only run tren once before and it was a significantly low dose, but that works fucking wonders for me. Even then I got really bad sweats, my hair thinned out some. As you said, effects everybody differently. For some reason I was thinking he was talking about flipping them. Too early on that one.

IML Gear Cream!
I've been on a test e/tren e cycle for about 12 weeks. I started at 500mg/wk of test and 400mg/wk of tren. After about 5 weeks I adjusted my dose to 750mg/wk of test and 300mg/wk of tren due to the sides I was experiencing (lethargy, extreme irritability, insomnia, night sweats). By adjusting my weekly dose of tren to 300mg and my test to 750mg my sides improved dramatically. Over the course of the last 4 weeks I have been slowly bumping my tren dose up each week to my current dose of 400mg, a 100mg increase over a 4 week period. My test dosage is still at 750mg/wk. The last week or so my insomnia and night sweats have gotten much worse. It appears my sweet spot, as far as minimal sides goes, is 300mg/wk. I just found it interesting that a 100mg/wk change in tren dosage could have such a profound affect on sides. If you are experiencing undesirable sides from tren, adjust your dosage until you find YOUR sweet spot.

good post bro :winkfinger:

Ah he did didn't he, that would make more sense.

Yeah he needed to be more specific I think but that is the usual " back and forth " with tren/test ratio.. I have tried both.. But seems I am always adjusting week to week..

But he's doing the Tren E. I think on the fly dosage adjustments would be easier with the acetate. I mean, could you really tell week to week if your adjustments were working on the E?

First of Jan i am going to try running a tren a cycle again. Tried it before with test c at 500mg/wk and 300mg/wk of tren a and wasn't working out. Will try a low dose of test 150-200mg/wk with about 200mg/wk of tren and adjust dose as i go

To the OP, this is one of the most well thought out and coherent methods for gauging dosage of tren.

Repped!

I am baffled by so many guys here that blast tren at such high doses and wear it as a badge of honor or trying to make up for lack of effort or bad diet.

My sweet spot so far is 300mg test and 350mg tren weekly. I have tried tren as high as 525mg a week and got nothing extra out of it.

But he's doing the Tren E. I think on the fly dosage adjustments would be easier with the acetate. I mean, could you really tell week to week if your adjustments were working on the E?

Not at all. I am a short ester type of guy and was referring to what I have found myself doing .. You would not want to adjust enan doses on a weekly basis. Would create such unstable levels and would be near impossible to that find that dose that is right for you. I use tren e as a base and use the ace to " calibrate " my dose.for me this allows me to keep a consistent release while also making needed adjustments.

Yes it is, I have yet to try higher tren myself. I've only run tren once before and it was a significantly low dose, but that works fucking wonders for me. Even then I got really bad sweats, my hair thinned out some. As you said, effects everybody differently. For some reason I was thinking he was talking about flipping them. Too early on that one.

I would like to try a very low dose of tren. Did your significantly low dose have a negative impact on your cholesterol and lipids?

I'm currently week 2 into test e 500 MG a week and tren e 400 mg a week..gonna be a 10 week run..and this post is exactly what I was wondering about if sides start to bother me..I read it's usually about 4 weeks for side to come..wonder if instead of changing dose if adding masteron or npp would help?

Not at all. I am a short ester type of guy and was referring to what I have found myself doing .. You would not want to adjust enan doses on a weekly basis. Would create such unstable levels and would be near impossible to that find that dose that is right for you. I use tren e as a base and use the ace to " calibrate " my dose.for me this allows me to keep a consistent release while also making needed adjustments.

That's an excellent idea with the ace. Will have to put that in my memory bank.

Back