• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

*@*@*@* Congratulations to Pittsburgh63!!!*@*@*@

jerseydevil

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My partner and good friend Pittsburgh63 and his lovely wife welcomed into the world their new little bundle of joy..... a beautiful baby girl!!! For obvious reasons I can't give details or show pics, but take my word for it, she is a doll! Pittsburgh is one proud papa. Baby and mom are doing great.

In celebration of this special event, AY will include a free vial of TPA with every paid order until the end of November :)

-JD

Congrats!

@ Pittsburgh63
Any fertility issues? How long was you blasting prior to conceiving?
Did you have to come off at all? Or Blast hCG or hMG?

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Thanks everyone!! We are over the moon to finally have a little princess!!

Dannie, fertility issues are non existent with me. I've been blasting and cruising for years, never came off trt and just had our 4 child!! No HCG or hmg. I'm a bit of a freak of nature ;)

~~~~TEAM GREEN~~~~

IML Gear Cream!
Congrats pitt! Enjoy yourself brother!

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats pitt! Enjoy yourself brother!

Congrats man!!

Child #4? Are they all girls? I read about AAS use contributing to more girls than boys being born

Get Shredded!
ORDER TIME!!

ps any one have any new pics of ms green??????

.......please:)

Congrats pittsburgh!

new babies are wonderful....

Dannie, fertility issues are non existent with me. I've been blasting and cruising for years, never came off trt and just had our 4 child!! No HCG or hmg. I'm a bit of a freak of nature ;)

~~~~TEAM GREEN~~~~

:winkfinger:
I see, I will be putting my little swimmers into test in ~2 years time.
Let me guess, all 4 are girls?

P.S.
If you don't want to share the answer on the open forum, please PM me.

Congrats man!!

Child #4? Are they all girls? I read about AAS use contributing to more girls than boys being born
I am curious as well. I would prefer to let the 'nature' decide of the sex of my offspring, which means I will probably have to come off for 6 months or so.

He already told you guys :). They have 3 adorable little boys, and now a little princess.

He already told you guys :). They have 3 adorable little boys, and now a little princess.
LOL reading 3 boys into that is very very subtle. So subtle I bad to reread it 2x to see what you were talking about!

Congrats Pitt! Way to keep those swimmer strong ...There is nothing more precious in life then your children.

Back