• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

how and who to order from

josemerc4

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking to order some sus and deca. Been purchasing them from a middle man, tired of paying so much so trying to skip the middle man any suggestions. Thanks

Hang out and read a lot. You will figure it out brother.

It can't get any easier. Read a lot and decide for yourself based on other's feedback.

Listen to these guys man, I'm fairly new here as well and I poked around for about 2-3 months before I made my first order and I've had 2 successful order. Just hang around for a while and you won't be disappointed there are some great sources here, good luck.

And also a first post like that makes you seem kinda G-manish.........:coffee:

Wat ya gon do wen day comin for yu....

so I have been reading and checking out some different sites is just that I'm skeptical of sending a MoneyGram to somewhere before I receive anything I noticed one called GE-TM Labs looks legit there payment method has PayPal and I think I might do that one. Instead of the others that are asking for money orders or money grams.

^^^ lol. You guys buy illegal stuff??? Waaaaaht!?!?!

looking to order some sus and deca. Been purchasing them from a middle man, tired of paying so much so trying to skip the middle man any suggestions. Thanks

read the rules

no way,I'm a good guy.
Yeah same here.. I only buy legal stuff like all of the celltech supplements ... shit gets you big bro

Amino acids, libido pills, creatine, whey gain protein and glutamine all from GNC!! or you can get the high dollar celltech off line if you got the bank roll! Oh and don't forget the desiccated liver.

Get Shredded!
Scroll down on the homepage to see the sources and see what guys are saying bout the gear, keep an open mind bro, a big clue for sources is the response time for emails/pms too, imf/asf has been a great resource for everyone and everyone had to start where u r

Thanks for your feedback! I will figure it out. To bad there's a bunch of dushebags in here thinking there funny. I do appreciate your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback! I will figure it out. To bad there's a bunch of dushebags in here thinking there funny. I do appreciate your feedback.

kinda set yourself up for it man, when ur asking around for sources to send you gear before you send money is just craziness, also I would stay away from paypal as well... if you don't research more and take note ... your better off sticking with your middle man.. GICH

You basically waltz in here and don't even bother to do you own research and ask for others to spoon feed you info. Really bro????

C'mon man, you gotta do the research. And the responses you got were very light hearted, not malicious at all.

Do some reading, learn who's who. Make an educated decision.

GICH.

SoCalJC could not have said it better !!
Read the rules !
Do your own research like we all did !

Any thoughts about anabolicplus.net looking to gear up. Any experiences with them?

Research means read up look at source discussion no one is going to say hey these guys are the best I would suggest you read up for a while bro

I have been reading and the reason why I chose them was because they sounded good I was just double checking and they p.m. Very very fast and rep named Ap1 sounds very good so I will post once I receive the shipment. So I have been doing some research and asking the question was just part of it

Back