• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Soreness

jbrimmy27

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys I recently started my first cycle of sustanon and deca. I did my first injection last Thursday and hit my left delt on Saturday. And now almost a week later my left delt is really sore, almost feels like it was never absorbed. There is a sore knot in my shoulder. Should I be worried? Or does it just need to work itself out?

Little help please

Hey guys I recently started my first cycle of sustanon and deca. I did my first injection last Thursday and hit my left delt on Saturday. And now almost a week later my left delt is really sore, almost feels like it was never absorbed. There is a sore knot in my shoulder. Should I be worried? Or does it just need to work itself out?

Work itself out, virgin muscle. Also if you're hitting sust once a week, your doing it wrong.

try to rub it a few minutes each day... how much are you injecting each time?

How much are you injecting? Any redness or heat?

heyyy..welcome to asf

please read the rules, theres a link to them in my sig

also, please try to keep one question in one thread...
making multiple threads about the same thing is just poor forum etiquette

try to rub it a few minutes each day... how much are you injecting each time?

DO NOT RUB IT...never rub or massage a injection that has formed a lump...if it is a abscess either sterile or septic you can cause more harm then good...apply hot then cold to it and take 400 mg ibuprofen ecery 4-6 hours...

So just let it be then? I am not sure what the dose is, this is my very first cycle. I was told to fill the syringe with six lines of deca and eight lines of sustanon every other day.

heyyy..welcome to asf

please read the rules, theres a link to them in my sig

also, please try to keep one question in one thread...
making multiple threads about the same thing is just poor forum etiquette
That was my bad, not completely used to how this app works yet.

DO NOT RUB IT...never rub or massage a injection that has formed a lump...if it is a abscess either sterile or septic you can cause more harm then good...apply hot then cold to it and take 400 mg ibuprofen ecery 4-6 hours...
Well I've already rubbed it quite a bit. I just picked up a hot and cold pack and some ibuprofen though. Hopefully that helps!

IML Gear Cream!
Not to nit pick bro, but the syringe has measurements on it. If you can't answer a simple question about how much oil you injected, you need to take a step back before you hurt yourself.

So just let it be then? I am not sure what the dose is, this is my very first cycle. I was told to fill the syringe with six lines of deca and eight lines of sustanon every other day.

I kind of feel that you are taking advise from someone else instead of understanding the whole concept about using gear. I am not saying that you don't have no business using gear. But it would be helpful to understand simply thing like a gear with 10 ml in a bottle with 100mg per 1 ml = 1000mg in the bottle. Then using this to understand how much gear to inject yourself with. In the end you really don't want to rely on someone else knowledge and not understand what going on. It like a guy saying, "Yeah I know how to build a house, but I don't know how to read a blueprint."

Reactions: BTC
^^^agreed. You should always know what you're putting into your body, and why.

Brother there is plenty of info on the wed on how to use and cycle AAS. Just google cycle sust and deca. Always research and plan. You risk complications and wasting money when you don't.

Brother there is plenty of info on the wed on how to use and cycle AAS. Just google cycle sust and deca. Always research and plan. You risk complications and wasting money when you don't.

I kind of feel that you are taking advise from someone else instead of understanding the whole concept about using gear. I am not saying that you don't have no business using gear. But it would be helpful to understand simply thing like a gear with 10 ml in a bottle with 100mg per 1 ml = 1000mg in the bottle. Then using this to understand how much gear to inject yourself with. In the end you really don't want to rely on someone else knowledge and not understand what going on. It like a guy saying, "Yeah I know how to build a house, but I don't know how to read a blueprint."

^^^agreed. You should always know what you're putting into your body, and why.
I totally agree, this is definitely something I should have researched first. That was the only reason I joined this forum is to learn. So I do appreciate all the advice. I'll definitely look it up and see what information I can find.

I'm doing 250mg of sust and 200mg of deca every other day.

I totally agree, this is definitely something I should have researched first. That was the only reason I joined this forum is to learn. So I do appreciate all the advice. I'll definitely look it up and see what information I can find.

Awesome dude. That what I like to hear. I would start another thread or use this one explaining your stat, weight, age, goal, diet plan, body fat % and any other information to help us know what you are trying to accomplish.

And stay away from Bostin Loyd and Dylan Gemelli. These two are retarded.

Get Shredded!
Awesome dude. That what I like to hear. I would start another thread or use this one explaining your stat, weight, age, goal, diet plan, body fat % and any other information to help us know what you are trying to accomplish.
I'm 21 years old, five feet eleven inches. Currently weighing 195lbs at 14% body fat. My goal is to reach 220 lbs by the end of January when I will start cutting for my first competition at the end of march. My diet has been modified a few different times but I'm currently on 7 meals a day, about 3800 calories.

I'm pretty sure this is a no answer, but did you get blood work done before starting your cycle? Check your current test, e-level. Just being 21 years old, your natural testosterone should be high.

Hope the it's not a abscess. That is probably one of the most painful thing you have to go through

Omg... lol. This is scary sounding

Totally makes sense.

Gotta know how to equate things.

If you don't, you are already set up for disaster.

Back