• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Spotify or Pandora... Or other

Skin10

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What app is everyone using for music and why?

I use Spotify and have for around two years now. I pay 10$ a month for service with them, but it's the best thing ever created in my opinion.

If you also use spotify and follow a great workout playlist what is it? Looking to change up my music a bit. Have about 8 playlists myself of different genres. But hearing the same songs get old and at this point it's getting hard to even find playlists or songs I haven't listened to previously.

Also what headphones is everyone using?

I love my iPhone 5S headphones but the same things tangle up so easy it's driving me insane!

I use pandora, but they suck, too many ads.

I will try spotify and see how it goes.

for android, i use Milk ... its just like pandora , without the commercials... but i dont even use that very much... i mainly dl music from music idol and mp3 pro... they have a ton of full length albums/state of trance episodes etc.

I use them all..spotify for the gym...pandora for car rides and sex....iheart radio for talk radio like kidd kraddic

iPod for me

Does Pandora use a lot of data on car rides without Wifi?

IML Gear Cream!
What app is everyone using for music and why?

I use Spotify and have for around two years now. I pay 10$ a month for service with them, but it's the best thing ever created in my opinion.

If you also use spotify and follow a great workout playlist what is it? Looking to change up my music a bit. Have about 8 playlists myself of different genres. But hearing the same songs get old and at this point it's getting hard to even find playlists or songs I haven't listened to previously.

Also what headphones is everyone using?

I love my iPhone 5S headphones but the same things tangle up so easy it's driving me insane!

Spotify is the best.

1 reason. You can download the music to your phone for offline listening.

Exactly Tagger. I have about 1k songs on mine. Just tired of the same old playlist shuffles lol.

I just download songs when I'm at home on wifi especially since verizon went all kim jong un on their data, then I don't have to listen to some random crappy songs that pandora thinks I will like.

Frostwire, mixcloud, soundcloud

Spotify and Songza. Check out slash's playlist on songza.

Back