• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gear and cold weather?

Yeaaaaabudddy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So my plan is to order some gear in the next few months. Just curious as to how the cold weather 20-40F could be affected if it got delivered while I am gone. Say up to 6 hrs

So my plan is to order some gear in the next few months. Just curious as to how the cold weather 20-40F could be affected if it got delivered while I am gone. Say up to 6 hrs

i would mostly be concerned with any no ester compounds you have coming in. a close second would be the higher dosed stuff t400/500, stuff like that. other than that i don't think you'll have too many issues. if the hormones do fall out of solution you can always recook them :winkfinger:

i would mostly be concerned with any no ester compounds you have coming in. a close second would be the higher dosed stuff t400/500, stuff like that. other than that i don't think you'll have too many issues. if the hormones do fall out of solution you can always recook them :winkfinger:

Thanks. Being that it'll be my first cycle it won't be high dosed. Just your typical test e for 12 weeks.

Don't worry too much. Usually not too much of a problem

Back