• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Labored breathing from tren

Kronikmstrb8r

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How long does it usually take to have breathing issues on tren ace. Im two weeks in and have recently found it sometimes difficult to take in deep breaths. Or im just being a pussy like usual. Lol

Being a pussy? Or having breathing issues going into week number two? Lol just playin bro

Week 2, I don't know you well enough to call you a pussy :roflmao: difficulty breathing is pretty much the only side I get from tren and it almost always hits right around 14-17 days in. It just started hitting me a few days ago and I think that was about day 16

Have fun! The Tren sides are a fucking nightmare and there are many. Having insomnia yet?

Precisely why I'm running NPP next cycle :winkfinger:

I'll tell you that breathing is harder on Tren for sure, But with Var in the mix its much better and the two really work wonders together.

Var is always recommended with Tren. There is a post on IML about it, basically since Tren makes you grow significantly quicker than most other gears as far as muscle goes but it lacks on tendon and ligament development. Var compensates for this and they synergisticly work amazing together. For whatever reason and i don't have all my sciency stuff at my finger tips right now, but var increase cardio performance quite a bit so it balances out the Trens negative effect on it.

Long and the short take both together for best results. var at 75mg does a real nice job, 100mg/ day is amazing. My overall performance was through the roof while on both. Both in brute 1Rm strength and cardio. it was still harder than on test alone but I seemed to have no upper limit once i got going. I just didn't always want to start lol.

Var is always recommended with Tren. There is a post on IML about it, basically since Tren makes you grow significantly quicker than most other gears as far as muscle goes but it lacks on tendon and ligament development. Var compensates for this and they synergisticly work amazing together. For whatever reason and i don't have all my sciency stuff at my finger tips right now, but var increase cardio performance quite a bit so it balances out the Trens negative effect on it.

Long and the short take both together for best results. var at 75mg does a real nice job, 100mg/ day is amazing. My overall performance was through the roof while on both. Both in brute 1Rm strength and cardio. it was still harder than on test alone but I seemed to have no upper limit once i got going. I just didn't always want to start lol.

good info, i'll go search around on IMF

Gh may also help as it aids greatly in collagen synthesis. Ligaments shouldn't be much of a concern as they tie bones together. Tendons on the other hand can't handle large muscles. I learned this first hand with my bicep tear.

Dr. Banner. What do you think about a small addition of clen to help with the beta 2?

Thank you dr. Banner.
I wont run tren anymore because of the breathing issues I have.
its fucking horrible.I'm going to check out that thread.
I find Var to be excellent for cardio it really is one of my favorites hands down. give it a whirl you might rekindle an old flame.

Dr. Banner. What do you think about a small addition of clen to help with the beta 2?
I dont personally like clen for anything other than a doorstop. But considering that clen is specifically designed for that, it could work but I'd rather go with albuterol IMO less shakes. I hate clen sides. There is a reason its not approved over here that i know of.

Where do you fall on the clen debate? Pro or Con?

I dont personally like clen for anything other than a doorstop. But considering that clen is specifically designed for that, it could work but I'd rather go with albuterol IMO less shakes. I hate clen sides. There is a reason its not approved over here that i know of.

Where do you fall on the clen debate? Pro or Con?
It has its purposes but it's long term sides can be scary. I sparingly use it now with ketotifen to keep the dose very low.

I do love Anavar but it's very hard to get these days at a reasonable price besides buying raws.

It has its purposes but it's long term sides can be scary. I sparingly use it now with ketotifen to keep the dose very low.

I do love Anavar but it's very hard to get these days at a reasonable price besides buying raws.

I hear ya there, but every once in a while its worth the splurge. NOTHING makes me feel as good as VAR and well anything ha! love it

Lol sounds like someone in here is trying to push gearz. Lol

I know doc.. ill do some research on your thoughts later.. currently on a date so limited. Lol

This is really good info. Never heard of it. My only solution seems to be generic singular. or however you spell it. and an inhaler but that is for the rare (never) cardio days

ive never ran tren but i have copd and the feeling of not being able to catch your breathe sucks especislly the firet time it happenes and you arent prepared...i flipped out and was runnin around the house wife said in a full panic....thought i wws dying....she grabbed me and takled me on the bed and said my heart was going crazy....she has horrible asthma so she knows alll aghout brewthing and panic attqcks and how to control them....however me i still hwve issues controling the racing thoughts once it starts....not sure tren would work for me ...maybe get to it some day..however will try npp and primo first..

Thank you dr. Banner.
I wont run tren anymore because of the breathing issues I have.
its fucking horrible.I'm going to check out that thread.
Hehehehehe
just when I think I'm out, they pull me right back in again! Start with tren base, then add some tren A, then....

Back