• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HELP With Dianabol Bulk Cycle Please! Need Suggestions

spadilla23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am 5'7" 163 pounds roughly 10% body fat. I have had cycle experience in the past and am interested in doing an 8-week short ester testosterone cycle with dbol as a kickstarter. To clarify, due to sports in the past I performed significant weight cuts which is why my current weight may seem like I have not cycled before. I have trained for 6 years and am on a strict diet to bulk and want to gain as much mass as possible.

What testosterone would you recommend? The most common one I have read about is test prop but if another is more effective feel free to share. Also, how many mg of each weekly would you guys suggest? My previous cycles were prescribed by an experienced lifting partner, this is the first I am planning on my own.

I am open to all suggestions, from what I have read this is what seems typical:

30-50mg Dbol daily weeks 1-4
500mg test weekly 1-8 (how frequently I pin depends on what testosterone)
Nolva 40/20/20/20 weeks 9-12

If I am missing any information regarding necessary cycle supports or PCTs please add and adjust.

Hi I think for off seasson propionate is not the most recommended for its half life ... I think I would go best with a testo enanthate or cypionate .... with a minimum of 500 mg a week ... and why you will use dianabol only for 4 weeks ????
I would recommend you add to your cycle decanoate nandrolone or boldenone....

Personally, if I was going to use a long ester such as Test-E, or C, I would run it @ 500mg for 12 weeks considering you will be waiting several weeks for your levels to get to a point where you will be noticing the test... with the Dbol, and just running a cycle in itself, I would use a cycle support, there are plenty out there if you do a little research, these will help protect internal organs.. PCT personally I use Nolva, with some DAA as well.

For a short 8 weeker, test prop and dbol will be fun. You don't really need a kickstart for prop as it gets going pretty quick so I would use the dbol at the back end of your cycle.

If you're willing to do a longer cycle you have other options.....but for 8 weeks or less stick with like acetate propinate phenyl-prop isocaproate etc. for your testosterone ester selections.

I think your plan is ok with the addition of Clomid during PCt . You'll have to look up dose and protocol as I am not very familiar with PCT . The only drawback with test Prop is injection frequency as you will have to pin it every eod at least . You could go to test e or cyp and pin twice per week and run it 10 weeks . Run the dbol up front as you described . You did not mention the use of an AI . You may not need it with test at 500mg/wk but if you run the dbol with it you will . Aromasin is my recommendation at 12.5 md/day while on the combination .

With your stats I'd just run test e/c for 12 weeks minimum, with the dbol kick start. You'll be more than happy with that.
I personally wouldn't go 10 weeks with test e/c.

If you want to do an 8 week cycle only, use test prop.

If you want a little extra bulk, you could run a test p & npp cycle for 8 weeks.

I still think option # 1 is best for you right now though.

Dude you should blast and cruise. An 8 week cycle just is not worth it IMO. Some people still stand by PCT on here but PCT is hell. Lose most of your gains and feel like dog crap and your dick might not work after... Get on a TRT dose of test E 200mg EW for year round use and blast dbol or deca/NPP as needed when you want to bulk up. If you're a serious athlete you should just blast and cruise for your entire career. Cycling is not the route to go IMO but hey do whatever the f*** you wanna do .02

For a short 8 weeker, test prop and dbol will be fun. You don't really need a kickstart for prop as it gets going pretty quick so I would use the dbol at the back end of your cycle.

If you're willing to do a longer cycle you have other options.....but for 8 weeks or less stick with like acetate propinate phenyl-prop isocaproate etc. for your testosterone ester selections.

I like this advice...

I am 5'7" 163 pounds roughly 10% body fat. I have had cycle experience in the past and am interested in doing an 8-week short ester testosterone cycle with dbol as a kickstarter. To clarify, due to sports in the past I performed significant weight cuts which is why my current weight may seem like I have not cycled before. I have trained for 6 years and am on a strict diet to bulk and want to gain as much mass as possible.

What testosterone would you recommend? The most common one I have read about is test prop but if another is more effective feel free to share. Also, how many mg of each weekly would you guys suggest? My previous cycles were prescribed by an experienced lifting partner, this is the first I am planning on my own.

I am open to all suggestions, from what I have read this is what seems typical:

30-50mg Dbol daily weeks 1-4
500mg test weekly 1-8 (how frequently I pin depends on what testosterone)
Nolva 40/20/20/20 weeks 9-12

If I am missing any information regarding necessary cycle supports or PCTs please add and adjust.

You've been training for 6 years and only weigh 163lbs? You need FOOD, OP, not steroids.

Dude you should blast and cruise. An 8 week cycle just is not worth it IMO. Some people still stand by PCT on here but PCT is hell. Lose most of your gains and feel like dog crap and your dick might not work after... Get on a TRT dose of test E 200mg EW for year round use and blast dbol or deca/NPP as needed when you want to bulk up. If you're a serious athlete you should just blast and cruise for your entire career. Cycling is not the route to go IMO but hey do whatever the f*** you wanna do .02

This is horrible advice.

to be honest, if you want to add as much weight/mass as possible, you cant get there on a real strict diet... just try to keep it fairly clean... you are going to have to put down 4k-4.5k cals a day ... hit the stairmaster 2-3days a week too

Back