• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

About products offered in this forum

ignorant

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi, I wanted to know what guarantees you know about the products offered here,if you tried them, if they are really 100% what they say to be,there is an NGO in Spain which does analysis of illegal drugs, for free so users can know if the product is real. Did someone confirm it?, I really want to try some IronMag products but even themselves recommend no to use them on humans...wtf?

I can e-mail Mass Spec reports and HPLC reports to anyone that makes an IronMag Research purchase.

All IronMag Research chems are 100% genuine chemicals as listed on the labels.

Hi, I wanted to know what guarantees you know about the products offered here,if you tried them, if they are really 100% what they say to be,there is an NGO in Spain which does analysis of illegal drugs, for free so users can know if the product is real. Did someone confirm it?, I really want to try some IronMag products but even themselves recommend no to use them on humans...wtf?

Ya, we all have lab mice for those products!

let the experiments begin

Ok, im going to buy one of their products to try,but not for research,instead I was thinking to buy this http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product/anabolic-matrix-rx/ I like the fact that combination increases natural testoterone production while decreasing estrogens. Would you recommend this combination too or you know a better one?, I´m going to start my pct next week. Thank you.

Edit: I also found this nice combination http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product/ultra-male-rx/ , both them see nice, but the first one doesnt show percentages.

Back