• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blood work question.

dawg16

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm on my cruise(trt) at 250mg/wk of cyp. I've added 100mg/wk of NPP because I feel it helps with the joints. Could this NPP dose throw a red flag to my doctor when he wants to run bloods? I feel he is going to order blood work soon. Don't want to shit in my own nest!

Npp should not effect your BW in any way that he would see . How did you get TRT at 250mg/wk ? Most doctors won't go over 200 . The only issue I can see is that over time the more gear you run the greater the possibility that your blood will thicken . This shows as higher RBC , hemoglobin and hematocrit . That's one of the reasons we get labs , to check that .

Npp should not effect your BW in any way that he would see . How did you get TRT at 250mg/wk ? Most doctors won't go over 200 . The only issue I can see is that over time the more gear you run the greater the possibility that your blood will thicken . This shows as higher RBC , hemoglobin and hematocrit . That's one of the reasons we get labs , to check that .

You are correct...he actually does have it scripted at 200. With Watson being 200mg/ml that I can get at the pharmacy. I have some 250 mg/ml opened, so 1/2 ml is easy twice a week. You helped me...I understand what you are saying....this particular doctor of mine is real green when it comes TRT. On a side note, I rat holed a bunch of the Watson. I've been using products from our great sponsors here. I guess we'll see if he smells a rat when it comes time. Thanks!

I'm on my cruise(trt) at 250mg/wk of cyp. I've added 100mg/wk of NPP because I feel it helps with the joints. Could this NPP dose throw a red flag to my doctor when he wants to run bloods? I feel he is going to order blood work soon. Don't want to shit in my own nest!

I hear ya man. I have been on TRT about a year and a half and I'm learning its probably going to be a pain in the ass to to blast and dance around all these blood test. I go to an appointment to discuss blood work and then he sends me for more blood-work 2 weeks later.. FML

Best way to blast on TRT are short esters once the Dr gets your dose where he wants it. My TRT Dr had me on 250 as well but it was an anti aging clinic.

Sounds like the anti-aging clinics are the place to go for finding non-asshole docs willing to do what's right. I've gotten conflicting info on costs however... are they usually much more expensive than ordinary doc visits, and often not covered by insurance?

Sounds like the anti-aging clinics are the place to go for finding non-asshole docs willing to do what's right. I've gotten conflicting info on costs however... are they usually much more expensive than ordinary doc visits, and often not covered by insurance?

Something I've been contenplating for some time is, what if I end up having to come clean with my doctor? What would he do? You have all these HIPPA laws ect. I doubt he will turn you in.....I guess the worst he could do is say I don't want to be your doctor anymore. I would also think if you have a good relationship with them, they would possibly work with you and make sure your health is more of a concern, instead of kicking you out on the street.....I have thought about this alot.....any of you other guys had a doctor say they won't work with you, and go somewhere else, or did they look past all the stuff and work with you?

Yes they are much more expensive, with there fees and meds. They are usually not covered by insurance.

Icon

Something I've been contenplating for some time is, what if I end up having to come clean with my doctor? What would he do? You have all these HIPPA laws ect. I doubt he will turn you in.....I guess the worst he could do is say I don't want to be your doctor anymore. I would also think if you have a good relationship with them, they would possibly work with you and make sure your health is more of a concern, instead of kicking you out on the street.....I have thought about this alot.....any of you other guys had a doctor say they won't work with you, and go somewhere else, or did they look past all the stuff and work with you?
The issue isn't usually the Dr spilling beans - it is the insurance company getting the info that is the problem.

IML Gear Cream!
The issue isn't usually the Dr spilling beans - it is the insurance company getting the info that is the problem.

Exactly.. And if that info is on record it may screw you later down the road, being that they'll use that info to not insure a future medical issue regardless if it's AAS related...

Can the insurance companies obtain your full medical records? That doesn't sound right. I would guess they only see what the doctors bill to them for payment. All the crap you sign with HIPPA stuff doesn't say your insurance company can obtain all your records.

I don't think you can be declined for coverage for any reason anymore. One of the few goods things about Obama care. My doctor figured out I use. I got a lecture and so far that's it.

Can the insurance companies obtain your full medical records? That doesn't sound right. I would guess they only see what the doctors bill to them for payment. All the crap you sign with HIPPA stuff doesn't say your insurance company can obtain all your records.
Actually it says that your records may be released for billing purposes. And, if you want them to.pay claim that they denied, they can ask for everything in your history to eval and determine if the deny should be overwritten

Yeah I tried to get life insurance and was declined a bunch of times for having been in rehab in 1989 and a smoker and a violent felon. These bastards can get there hands on anything. I pay $140 a month for $250k of life insurance my wife pays $40 a month for a $1M dollar policy.

Ok, let me throw this out...if you did have a good relationship with your doctor, could you ask him to keep it out of your records so only him and you know about it? Or am I just grabbing for straws? I am on TRT, so pretty much all the blood work that is done shouldn't throw any flags.

Ok, let me throw this out...if you did have a good relationship with your doctor, could you ask him to keep it out of your records so only him and you know about it? Or am I just grabbing for straws? I am on TRT, so pretty much all the blood work that is done shouldn't throw any flags.

I did just that with my old doc, asked if I could talk to him about some stuff off record completely, he said fine and set aside the keyboard. It didn't make it into the file. He didn't support anything about my hormone use tho.

Back