• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best doctor visit ever!!!!

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Went in precautionary for a hernia.

1. NO HERNIA, mild pull, can't squats, deadlift or overhead movements for two weeks. I'm cool with that.
2. I can't donate blood and my trt doc was a prick about phlebotomies so I fired him. Talked my PCP into filling out blood bank paperwork granting me FREE therapeutic phlebotomies with no 56 day waiting period
3. Told her I fired my trt doc because of the RBC issue and I can't afford insurance plus trt out of pocket. BOOM! Finally got her to take over my TRT so it's covered on insurance!

She didn't finger my butt this time, but you win some you lose some. FUCKING LOVE MY NEW PCP!

Congrats man

Congrats brother. I'm glad it wasn't a hernia
Sorry you didn't get your ass fingered this time though. I'm sure next time she will hook you up.:winkfinger:

man, i'd be pissed about not getting my butt fingered, that's usually the best part

Try on insurance! No 56 waiting period for FREE phlebotomies. Plus I can still train just need to build my abdominal conditioning. I think the real problem was that my back became too strong for my abs and obliques because I don't train them directly. Lesson learned.

Damn that's AWESOME...and depressing...pcp's have the nicest probing fingers. Usually manicured, jergened up. But hey covered by insurance?? that's fucking amazing!

Do you get to keep the blood they drain? Do they just throw it away? I don't know why, but I would want them to give it to me. Seems like a waste to pour it down the drain when you could mix it in with your protein shake.

Do you get to keep the blood they drain? Do they just throw it away? I don't know why, but I would want them to give it to me. Seems like a waste to pour it down the drain when you could mix it in with your protein shake.
I'm 99% sure this is a joke and I still don't ever want to be in an elevator with you...

I need to get on therapeutic phlebotomies. Good to hear for you though brother!

Went in precautionary for a hernia.

1. NO HERNIA, mild pull, can't squats, deadlift or overhead movements for two weeks. I'm cool with that.
2. I can't donate blood and my trt doc was a prick about phlebotomies so I fired him. Talked my PCP into filling out blood bank paperwork granting me FREE therapeutic phlebotomies with no 56 day waiting period
3. Told her I fired my trt doc because of the RBC issue and I can't afford insurance plus trt out of pocket. BOOM! Finally got her to take over my TRT so it's covered on insurance!

She didn't finger my butt this time, but you win some you lose some. FUCKING LOVE MY NEW PCP!

Just curious man. How come you can't donate blood?

Just curious man. How come you can't donate blood?
I have antibodies for hepatitis B. To my knowledge I never actually had it, but I test positive for exposure. After 2 times I was deferred.

Get Shredded!
I have antibodies for hepatitis B. To my knowledge I never actually had it, but I test positive for exposure. After 2 times I was deferred.

Thats a bummer man. Good thing you were able to get the script for that phlebotomy. I'm on my second TRT doc now and IMO neither one of them knows what their doing. I went to donate blood a while back and my hemoglobin was 18.8. Ive been on TRT for about a year and a half 200mg per week with one test blast within that time. I know that one blast raised my levels some(I think dehydration had a lot to do with it too) but IMO at even 200mg per week my DR should have told me to donate blood from the get go. Thank God for these forums..

Back