• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Took a great selfie pic with my cawk in my hand!

Progress

Man Whore
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Great post workout pump going on.... who do I pm it to? :winkfinger::clapping: My girl loved it and has been showing all her friends lol

Any guy who clicked on this thread can consider themself....GHEY lol.
Damn I guess im one but I just wanted to post my .02 lol.

It's only ghey if you get a wet spot......:coffee:

One does not simply post in the pit talking about ones cawk in hand and not post a picture.

lol@waters....

learn to use editing tools like everyone else to cover/blur tats
post it here

tyia (again)

This is a mainly male site. And you want to post a pic of u with your dick in your hand.
And then u talk about your girlfriend. Post a pic of your dick in your girls hand

But I have been using the pump lately. I should be about avg now at 3" hard? Lol

What does tyia mean?

- - - Updated - - -

But you clicked on this thread? Is the pot calling the kettle black? Hahahah
Looks like i should invest in a pump.

This thread is full of fail. Post the pic or sheriv will ban you.

TY

Get Shredded!
I liked the one guys idea. Wasn't the original picture but at least this way the tats are covered lol This pic was difficult to take, like running and drinking water at the same time.

IMG_20141111_181519-1_zps13ecab19.jpg

WOW, I'm very sorry bro.....

shoot a load on her face for a pic...or this thread is a totally failure..

shoot a load on her face for a pic...or this thread is a totally failure..

Yeah that wont happen. Trying to figure out what happen to the the PB pic... That was a good pic with her holding the cawk.

Heavy saw it and I am sure his brain is now stuck with that visual lol I am working on the technical difficulties.

OMFG now I need to see this pic...I dont think you can have photobucket host nudes

You a chinamen?

Just about hahaha just enough to reach the clit (barely). Hahaha Seriously though were you able to see the pic? Or just Heavy and I? WTF!

Yeah I dont know what happened, maybe my PB is just froze right now. I tried loading again and it keeps saying upload failed.

Last edited:
Back