• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thank you to all the veterans.

Thank you "Veterans" Men and Women for providing the freedom we have today!

Thanks DD and thanks to all our vets!

Every veteran who served our country is a hero of the first degree..... Ladies and gentlemen have a great day.

Thank you to all the veterans. True Hero's.

Thank you brothers, and I want to also thank every man and woman who served alongside me. DD, and the others I know are on here. Fuckin a.

Thank YOU, bro.

It really warms my heart to see threads like this.
During Viet Nam we were hated.
The protests were violent and dangerous.
We were actually told to change into civies as soon as we got off the plane when we hit the states.
They said it was for our own safety.

Now I see young people going out of their way to thank vets. And they truly mean it.
I have visited some military bases here and there and am always awestruck at the young men and women in uniform that I meet.... you get emotional when you realize that they believe enough in this county to put it all on the line.
What a change!

THANK YOU!

We were actually told to change into civies as soon as we got off the plane when we hit the states.

Now I see young people going out of their way to thank vets. And they truly mean it.
I have visited some military bases here and there and am always awestruck at the young men and women in uniform that I meet.... you get emotional when you realize that they believe enough in this county to put it all on the line.
What a change!

THANK YOU!
Well said, brother. My dad told me stories of what it was like coming back then as opposed to now.
Its definitely a different society we live in.
Good job oldschool, articulate words from a wise man.

Get Shredded!
Thank you all for your support. It's not just about us who have served but be sure to thank the families also. They suffer a lot when we are gone and takes a huge about of strength to carry on day to day life with out us around.

Thank you to my fellow brothers and sisters in uniform. Head down be safe.

Special thanks to all Vets, RIP Kelly Youngblood, and all others. US Army 2006-2014 19K Medically Retired.

At line up today for work a friend of mine suggested we acknowledged our vets today.
foreman says do we have any veterans here today.new young guy raises his hand.
I know there are more but he was the only one.when he did everyone applauded.
fucking great to see.

What a change!

THANK YOU!

My father was in the navy for twenty years.he spent time in vietnam.
never talked about it.I was ten when he got out.
thank you for your service, all of you.
I can't say it was enough.

Sums it up well...thank you all.

1b2b339a468b1609b2e6ac2bedb64a55.jpg

Little late BUT thank you vets!!!!

I would like to say thank you to all the vets who served our country young and old. ! Words are not enough.!

Thanks guys, I really appreciate this very much. A shot out to my special operators out there amongst me and Any Army CAG boys, my boys in NSW both Number 2 and the Color Red, my guys at SOF-Delta and the CCT'ers of the AirForce(Bad ass Mofo's). It's been a privilege serving right next to you guys.
Operation-Neptune-Spear-SEALs-685x320.jpg

MESS WITH THE BEST, DIE LIKE THE REST....
U.S SPECIAL OPERATIONS COMMAND

Back