• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

D-bol stack with?

La Wayne

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm currently on pct from my first cycle of test. I'm gona wait 2 months and then i want to do a cycle with D-bol but I was told I should stack it with something else like test prop or tren. I don't know which one or what to stack it with. Advice??

Test prop and dbol is a fun little cycle weezy.

Save tren for later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You definitely want to use test as a base to any cycle. Test propionate requires frequent injections, however. You may want to consider a test with a longer ester like enanthate or cypionate. Research bro, research.

You definitely want to use test as a base to any cycle. Test propionate requires frequent injections, however. You may want to consider a test with a longer ester like enanthate or cypionate. Research bro, research.

Yeah based on his "noob-ish" questions it's obvious he's a tad uninformed and has some much needed reading and researching to do. That's why I made the save the tren for later comment lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah based on his "noob-ish" questions it's obvious he's a tad uninformed and has some much needed reading and researching to do. That's why I made the save the tren for later comment lol. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A great recommendation in his case.

I'm currently on pct from my first cycle of test. I'm gona wait 2 months and then i want to do a cycle with D-bol but I was told I should stack it with something else like test prop or tren. I don't know which one or what to stack it with. Advice??

Louisiana Wayne, id do, wait is it injectable dbol?

Believe it or not, Dbol stacks great with Drol. I'd do 50% of what was originally planned of both orals. Then get some Test E or Sust in there and you'll be g2g.

Test E 500mgs/wk Weeks 1-14
Dbol 25mgs/ED Weeks 1-5
Drol 25mgs/ED Weeks 1-5

Adex .5mg/ED or
Aromasin 12.5mg/EOD

I am currently running my first cycle with dbol, and test cyp. So far so good, and in a couple of weeks I will take bloods and post them. also will post before and after pics as well. not to sure if that helps but good luck.

Back