• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

lets hear your favorite or least favorite conspiracy theories

Sheriv

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
if you come up with any that you believe to be valid regarding world trade centers specifically ...I may ban you...forever..and should anyone raise your banning, I may risk my own banning to ban you again.....

anything else is free game....including WOMD conspiracy theories..proceed

Last edited:
I think obama is the anti christ

And his wife fucks him in the ass with a 12 inch white strap on. Lol

You saying the WTC wasnt a false flag?

Heres one close to you....full of actors found in other "crisis" and anyone looking at the facts can see what really happened....Newtown was a complete bunch of anti gun false flag bullshit.

Moon landing?

Navy ship yard shooting?

Tall Greys influencing govt's decisions?

Ama, bpl, gamma , Pl are all the same...

1 giant UGL rules this whole board

Newtown=false flag
Agenda 21...
UN peace camps being built for upcoming martial law...
Haarp=changing atmospheric conditions/projecting sounds around the world
Project blue beam, Leo Zagami, velociraptor44, the Illuminati...
I♡conspiracy theories

I hate conspiracy theories. I feel like my IQ drops when I study them.

There was at least one other race of humans that now live under the earths crust....

You saying the WTC wasnt a false flag?

Heres one close to you....full of actors found in other "crisis" and anyone looking at the facts can see what really happened....Newtown was a complete bunch of anti gun false flag bullshit.

Moon landing?

Navy ship yard shooting?

Tall Greys influencing govt's decisions?

Im saying if WTC was a false flag it was carried out flawlessly...
I saw the damage fresh and in person as a rescue worker...I watched the second plane in realtime on tv..its too much for me to comprehend

I believe newtown was definitely opportunistic anti-gun rhetoric...
I also know that if one of my children died I'd be right there with them screaming anti-gun rhetoric.....I simply can not (for my mental health) ever believe it was intended and carried out by any governing body.

Get Shredded!
Im saying if WTC was a false flag it was carried out flawlessly...
I saw the damage fresh and in person as a rescue worker...I watched the second plane in realtime on tv..its too much for me to comprehend

I believe newtown was definitely opportunistic anti-gun rhetoric...
I also know that if one of my children died I'd be right there with them screaming anti-gun rhetoric.....I simply can not (for my mental health) ever believe it was intended and carried out by any governing body.

There was nothing to really carry out though. No one died except that dude they blamed for the whole thing. Just block off some streets, school the actors, and tear down a perfectly good school. They didnt even do a good job.....it took about ten minutes to start poking holes in the whole mess. No bodies? No one in or out? Some dead little girl spotted days after she was executed? What an abortion of a false flag. They should at least make this shit believable.

I read you the opposite on the WTC. I was across the water in Bridgeport CT when it happened. Got back to my hotel in time to watch the 2nd plane live. Once presented with the simple facts from that incident it baffles me that people still cant get what really happened.

The anti gun stuff is BS though from A-Z. The bottom line is responsible gun owning citizens dont kill people and people who want to kill people will always find a way to get the guns they need. Everyone's back assward answer is take guns away from responsible citizens instead of learning from places with high gun ownership where crime is next to nothing. But politicians are greasy fucking faggots and just want to disarm everyone anyways.....I guess we might all revolt someday??? Pffft....

Ama, bpl, gamma , Pl are all the same...

1 giant UGL rules this whole board
MUHAHAHAHAHAH you got it all wrong. My secret ninga assasins are taking out all other labs one by one. and once my monopoly is in full effect then we will adjust the prices.

There was nothing to really carry out though. No one died except that dude they blamed for the whole thing. Just block off some streets, school the actors, and tear down a perfectly good school. They didnt even do a good job.....it took about ten minutes to start poking holes in the whole mess. No bodies? No one in or out? Some dead little girl spotted days after she was executed? What an abortion of a false flag. They should at least make this shit believable.

I read you the opposite on the WTC. I was across the water in Bridgeport CT when it happened. Got back to my hotel in time to watch the 2nd plane live. Once presented with the simple facts from that incident it baffles me that people still cant get what really happened.

The anti gun stuff is BS though from A-Z. The bottom line is responsible gun owning citizens dont kill people and people who want to kill people will always find a way to get the guns they need. Everyone's back assward answer is take guns away from responsible citizens instead of learning from places with high gun ownership where crime is next to nothing. But politicians are greasy fucking faggots and just want to disarm everyone anyways.....I guess we might all revolt someday??? Pffft....

I can't really thoroughly respond.... which is too bad
I can say I know of two rescue workers from sandy hook that are seriously beyond fucked up and will never be emt's again...

- - - Updated - - -

MUHAHAHAHAHAH you got it all wrong. My secret ninga assasins are taking out all other labs one by one. and once my monopoly is in full effect then we will adjust the prices.

daaayyum

is that how it is?

Fuck Nostradomus.

That's all I got.

I am utterly amazed that people buy into this conspiracy stuff . then again people will believe anything because it's what they want to believe . It's a mentality .

I am utterly amazed that people buy into this conspiracy stuff . then again people will believe anything because it's what they want to believe . It's a mentality .

Cognitive dissonance is a powerful thing for sure. Although looking back on human history i tend to believe anything possible.

.. supposed film exists of Dick Cheney sodomizing George Bush, in the oval office... it's assumed to be revenge against Clinton for receiving bj's from Monica in the same office.. it's called republican revenge.... :thinking:

Back