• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Can't train AGAIN!!!!

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So yesterday doing my squat and deadlift day I felt something like my belt jabbing me. Today I have weird soreness in my right side. Scared it's a hernia or something similar. Doctor's appointment tomorrow. This shit is getting old. Wasn't even heavy weight at all. Hoping it's just a weird strain. FML

Do you have anything poking out? I get weird sensations in my lower abdomen at times. The last time it happened I was doing heavy upright rows. I reached down to feel if there was anything sticking out and didn't feel anything. Hopefully yours is just a strain.

had hernia surgery 8 years ago and still scared something is going to rip and burst out.. really hinders my ab routine.. anytime i get a full ab workout in it feels like it did when it first happened.. sometimes i wonder about the mesh that was used.. good luck bro.. sucks to worry about these things when all you wanna do is get bag to smashing weights...

Man, that's tough...I hope things work out..when something goes south during a workout like that, it's time to get it looked at by a professional. Good luck!

I had a double hernia. It was bulging on one side and not showing on the other. Had the mesh installed and never had an issue since.

Good luck at the doctors and get ready to turn your head and cough while he drives his finger up your nutt sack.

Got pneumonia. That's really putting working out on the back burner. If it's a hernia it can always be repaired. A little painful and can take a while to heal up but it'll all be good.

I have to be extremely careful with legs cause my hip flexors tend to go out. One time i was squatting 315 when it decided to give and luckily i had bars up n the squat rack. Also hip flexor issues can feel like a type of hernia as originally thats what i thought it was the first time.

You have just about the best luck brother....

IML Gear Cream!
I was in a serious car accident yesterday. My left arm is huge swollen. I don't know what to do.

Sucks brother. Hang in there.

its dbol withdrawl....just take 50 mg and call me in the mourn....

seriously though hoping its just a minor strain brother...hernias suck....hang in there...and dont pop a chub when he grabs your nutz.:roflmao: that could get very akward...

Damn Dad , hope you are ok . Damgar sorry for this also . Nerve wracking it is but most likely is just a strain . I wouldn't squat and deadlift the same day if it were me .

I got lucky. She said definitely not a hernia. Just a pulled muscle in a weird place. She wound up agreeing to take over my trt when my script is out and set me up for free phlebotomies without the 56 day wait. I have to be careful for a few weeks, but I can press, and she told me I need to do direct ab work. My back is stronger than my abs and obliques which is what caused it. All in all I walked out with my PCP doing my trt through insurance and my RBC's will never be an issue again! Honestly it was a blessing!!

Perfect...glad to hear

Glad to hear it wasn't nothing serious. Heal up quick bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

damm good luck brother, I few months ago I had a big tug on my back doing squats too heavy ... I get scared, spend more than 3 months without doing any kind of free rowing, dead lift, squats etc ... and recently now after 3 months I am ready to do free weights but anyway I will never use much more weight for 8 reps, I prefer to put less weight and perform 15-20 reps to failure ....

Glad to hear it worked out so well brother! Hernias are an automatic 6 weeks down time. Dodged a bullet there.

Glad man. Blessing is disguise for real!

Back