• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bro-ology or fact?

BTC

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know I read this somewhere years ago but i dont remember if its true or bullshit.

Does nandrolone have a thinning effect on your blood?

Its going to increase rbc production. Don't see how it could thin your blood

I know I read this somewhere years ago but i dont remember if its true or bullshit.

Does nandrolone have a thinning effect on your blood?

I thought it was the opposite with nandrolone and all 19-nor :thinking:

I have seen that it was found in a study. But the study I seen was such a low percentage of subjects found that they didn't even consider it a side effect of nandrolone.
Are you having issues?

I'm under the impression that all aas increase RBCs and therefore thicken blood, some more than others

I read a study that it thins blood vessel walls, but like everyone else said higher RBC = thicker blood

It should thicken it. Increases RBC count

Higher RBC means more blood NOT thicker blood. Higher hematocrit means thicker blood.

No issues. Just remembering reading it and wondering if the morning amd evening baby aspirin I take was too much if this were indeed the case.

IML Gear Cream!
Good clarification. my hemocrit always jumps up a good amount on nandrolone as well as a slight bp increase but I've actually never had bloods done during a cycle that I've been on nandrolone now that I think about it to check RBC levels. All my on cycle labs have always been during tren based runs

99% of the time if you have an increase in RBC you will have a corresponding increase in hematocrit and hemoglobin. Obviously the only thing you can do about thick blood is aspirin or more extreme meds and the only thing you can do about high RBC (more blood) is donate. I'm definitely due to donate again.

I did however remember a couple minutes ago what prompted me to ask this question. I have been meaning to post it for a few days. Last week I woke up while sleeping on my stomach because something was tickling the inside of my nose. When I woke up I realized it was blood. I sat up, put my finger up to my nose and some ran down my finger but then that was it. Nothing more. I was like wtf? I went to the bathroom and picked a big ass blood clotty mess out of my nose and then blew out a second one. The inner rim of my nose was crusted with blood as was the tip of my nose and part of my mustache. (wtf?)
Earlier that night IIRC now....was heavy leg day with a hefty dose of preworkout. I thought maybe my BP might have been a bit high the rest of the night from the C4 which can linger with me sometimes at night if I take it too late.
I remember the blood that did run down my finger was pretty thin...like water. Maybe two aspirin is too much.

My BP has been pretty good though. When cruising and having test levels in normal medical range its apx 125/65 with a resting 54-60 heart rate. Right now its around 135/75 and resting HR is around 72.

Hmmm very interesting. No other nose bleed issues? Just asking because I just always get nose bleed issues this time of year due to the air drying out and they generally tend to be thinner in consistency and bleed longer than say getting my nose busted in a fight

Nope, no nose bleed issues for me ever at any time. You're right about being dryer though. We have a fire place in our living room which really dries everything out too. Not ruling out the possibility that I picked my nose in my sleep either.

A couple other solutions are to rub some Vaseline inside your nostrils once or twice a day, kinda gross at first but effective, and buying a humidifier/air-scrubber for the bedroom. Even a small 10% humidity rise can make a huge difference. This is the model I have, expensive but terrific:

http://www.amazon.com/Venta-Airwasher-Humidifier-LW45-GREY/dp/B0001J05IC

I deal with the same problem routinely due to Accutane use on-cycle, which viciously dries out sinuses.

Back