• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Do you see a problem with this while cruising?

dawg16

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was a on good long 20 week cycle that I finished a couple weeks ago. I ran test cyp, anavar, tren E the first half, then added hgh, dropped the tren because of sides, and dropped the anavar, and added some NPP to finish. Great results in my opinion. I'm now on my trt dose of 250 mg cyp/wk. I split it half Sun. night and thursday. I really like what the NPP did for my joints at my age (46). Would it be detrimental to run 100 mg/wk split in two shots for joint relief. I want to give my body rest don't get me wrong. I'm still running 6.5 IU's of hgh everyday on my cruise also. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

I can't say detrimental or not, but it's not uncommon to run a low dose of deca on a cruise for joint relief. The usual dose I see people using is 200mg/wk

x2 anywhere up to 200mg a wk on hrt or cruise sounds good......start low and find your sweetspot....

Alot of people use low dose nandro with there cruises. If you feel your benefiting go for it.

No ED issues as long as you keep the dose low?

I personally had zero issues with 525mg NPP wk. No sensitivity loss, no stereotypical deca type effect on my dick or libido. But on 300mg of deca I have to really keep up on the AI and some occasional caber or my sex drive takes a dive. Even while cruising on 150mg wk cyp when I bumped my 60mg deca to 90mg it started to effect me negatively. They might both be nandrolones but they are very different side effect wise IMHO.

Also just a personal note...i didnt notice anywhere near the nice joint/connective tissue effects with NPP that I notice with deca.

Thanks guys for your input! You hear people say "you just can't get off the gear can you?" Well, NPP did wonders for my joints so I though maybe a low dose with my TRT dose wouldn't hurt. (btw, it does suck getting of the gear). My HGH is still doing wonders on my cruise so it's not all that bad!

I personally had zero issues with 525mg NPP wk. No sensitivity loss, no stereotypical deca type effect on my dick or libido. But on 300mg of deca I have to really keep up on the AI and some occasional caber or my sex drive takes a dive. Even while cruising on 150mg wk cyp when I bumped my 60mg deca to 90mg it started to effect me negatively. They might both be nandrolones but they are very different side effect wise IMHO.

Also just a personal note...i didnt notice anywhere near the nice joint/connective tissue effects with NPP that I notice with deca.

Thats interesting....I haven't run Deca for a few years, but I sure noticed my joints felt better after I dropped the tren e and replaced it with npp.

Thats interesting....I haven't run Deca for a few years, but I sure noticed my joints felt better after I dropped the tren e and replaced it with npp.

Tren kills me. Dries me out and my joints click and crack. (shoulders and elbows). I fk'n hate it...never again. NPP was fun I just get more reliefe from deca. More pronounced strength gains too. I found NPP to be very mild.

Another question....could this added 100mg/week of npp through up any red flags to the doctor if bloods are run?

IML Gear Cream!
250 total test per 168 hours and 200 total nandrolone per 168 hours plus 38.5 I.U. of growth per 168 hours... Yeah damn sounds great for hrt. I would do npp 3 times ever 56 hours to keep plasma level a bit more stable.... My 2¢

lift till ya puke

Back