• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How to post a pic

dylanvib4

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So, lately there has been a lot of confusion on how to post an image. And with how rarely I even jerk off anymore, I'm tired of failed td pics. This is how I personally upload pics, it's really pretty easy.

Steps:

1. Go to www.postimage.org

Screenshot_2014_11_09_10_42_15.png

2. Click the button to the right that says "browse", this will bring you to your files and allow you to select a pic, select image you want to post, leave at "do not resize my pic", leave the setting at "family safe", select "upload it!"

Screenshot_2014_11_09_10_44_27.png

4. Once your picture is uploaded, it will show your picture, and give you an array of links to copy at the bottom. Select the second link titled "DIRECT LINK", copy this.

Screenshot_2014_11_09_10_44_53.png

5. *I use tapatalk, but this should work for computers as well if you simply enter the html* Come back to the forum, and paste the link where you want the picture to be. Whether that's in a new topic, or a reply to somebody, etc.

Screenshot_2014_11_09_10_46_21.png

6. See where it says IMG down to the right? Click that. That will bring up IMG and /IMG, both encased by [ ]. How you do this is up to you, but I have to delete the IMG, then rewrite it before my picture link. Either way, your outcome needs to look like this:

Screenshot_2014_11_09_10_46_47.png

7. Add any text or whatever else under or above it, then hit the reply button or little paper airplane in the top right corner, whatever you have to post your text/pics. And there you have it!

Now you can post all those nudez you've saved up for free gear giveaways. I hope this helps some of you out.

_dvb4_

Back