• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What am I doing wrong.

shaynel87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Need a little help guys. I started off with good gains and it's kinda slowed Down. And by kinda i mean my body pulled the ebrake. Current stats, 5'6 180lb 16%bf current cycle is 400mg sust eod 400mg EQ eod 75mg anadrol Ed.

I eat a lot. It's the same meals every day and it was working at first. Gained almost 20lb fast. Then I got stuck at 180. I'm trying to reach 200 and keep the bf low. Here's a run down on what I eat.

M1 6am,
5egg whites
2 whole eggs
1/2cup spinach
1/2 cup plain oatmeal
1 packet flavors oats

M2 8am,
Chaboni fat free yogurt
Hand full of fruit. (Strawberries or blueberries)

M3 10am
8oz chicken tits
1 sweet potato
Hot sauce

M4 12pm
1 med banana
4 tbs natural pb

M5 2pm
8oz chicken tits
Small hand full wheat pasta
Hot sauce

M6 4pm
1 med banana
4 tbs PB

M7 6pm
8oz chicken tit
1/2 cup brown rice/quinoa
1/2 cup veggies
1/4 cup red beans

M8 8pm (pre work out)
1 med Apple
Hand full almonds

M9 10pm
Either turkey burger
Wheat toast
Salad Olive oil vinegar dressing

Or

8oz fish
Wheat pasta
Salad

M10 11:30pm (right before bed)
Protein shake- 2 scoops phase 8 powder
2 tbp pb
Hand full almonds
1 banana
1 1/2 cup milk
Small hand full oat meal

As you can see I eat a lot. It comes out to be just shy of 5000 cals 350g protein 500 carbs. I'm always on the move. I'm mechanic by day and personal trainer by night. So I do burn a lot of cals but taking in 5000 I should
Be gaining but I'm holding steady in 180ish range. Somebody help out please.

Thanks guys. Looking forward to getting back on track to that 200 marker.

If your weight gain becomes stagnant and you're actually hitting your cals, up your carbs.

Just glancing at your diet without actually running numbers, it doesn't look like 500g of carbs

If your weight gain becomes stagnant and you're actually hitting your cals, up your carbs.

Just glancing at your diet without actually running numbers, it doesn't look like 500g of carbs

Sorry meant 400. Typo. Think I should add in a little more?

I was on my cut diet I don't remember it all something this

M1 6am
3egg white
1 whole egg
1/2 cup spinach
1 whole wheat english muffin

M2 9am
Hand full of almonds

M3 12pm
6oz chicken breast
1/4 cup brown rice
1/2 cup veggies

M4 3pm
Hand full almonds

M5 5pm
Apple pre work out

M6 630pm
Zero carb protein shake

M7 10pm
6oz lean meat
1 cup veggies

Something like that if I remember correctly.

Well, first and foremost your diet should've looked like what you have now, before you started. I'm assuming you're a hard gainer...with a diet like above you're not going to gain much of anything. Starting your fourth cycle at 163lb...that's not right. Imo. But...

Yes, if you can take naps. Try to supplement lack of nighttime sleep with small amounts of daytime sleep. Train heavier perhaps, four or more sets of everything you do. And as foz said up your carbs brother. Full cup oatmeal not a 1/2 cup. Some whole wheat toast post workout maybe. Broccoli with your 6pm meal etc.

These are the basics though man...if this is your fourth cycle you should already know this shit brother.

Yeah I know the basic of it but it's always been crazy hard for me to gain weight. If it wasn't for gear Id still be 130. I'll add in some more carbs. I have some night time recovery pills I was sent to try out from some supp company. I'll start using them. Hope for the best. Thanks for the help guys.

The elusive gains , what is the magic formula ? We could talk all day . Sometimes you do everything right and gains almost stop , then start again when you come off , weird . What week are you in on this cycle ? Many cycles gains stall at around the 8th week . Probably myostatin . How to push through , up the TEST ! That usually works . Up dosages or add a compound . Sometimes you need to come off for a while . Change your training around . To me gains come in spurts . Often I'm doing the exact same thing I did a while ago and made great gains and it's like almost nothing . Then other times I'm taking it a little easier and just cruising and BAM , the gains just seem to start again like magic . There is no one easy answer . This is a lifelong journey of discovery of you ! What works for you . Your diet looks very good but I would add some carbs and some RED MEAT . Eat some steaks man ! You are very busy and this is not helping but work with it and try the nap thing . just 15 min helps . I love a nap after that post wo meal . You just grow . It took me 2 years to break 200 when I started at 165 . We haven't looked at your training , maybe you are training too much . One of the biggest mistakes beginners make .

^^^ OH good call...man I didn't even catch that. Red meats my man...steaks a plus, I personally cook ground beef and have it in tuperware to simply add in whenever. Mostly eggs, sometimes with my rice as an emergency meal.

I'm on week 13 of this cycle. They slowed/stopped around week 9. Since then I've changed my dosage, my diet, my work outs. I feel stronger, look bigger but weight won't budge. Driving me crazy. I'll swap out 1 of the chicken meals with some steak and see if that helps at all. Was thinking of adding in some Tren ace for the last 7 weeks. I have a log over in the abaxen forum that shows my work outs. I go as heavy as I can for 4x10 on pretty much every muscle. The last set I do burn outs and drop sets. I train 6 some times 7 days a week. As im a trainer im already at the gym and I feel like shit if I don't train. Napping will be hard since I'm always on the go. Maybe I can nap on my lunch break and I leave a hr open while training so maybe get a nap there also. I'm getting pretty down on myself and stressed out that I can't get past 180's I saw 185 for a day then the next I was back down to 178.

Don't get down on yourself...don't let this hiccup stall you completely. Just stay focused, think positively, and go hard in the mother fucking paint shayne.

You CAN get up to 200lb. Somethings off here, that's all. Do not let it interfere with your progress.

Thanks man, I'm trying like hell to keep focused on my
Goals and break that marker. I've come so damn far and it sucks to be this fucking close and stall out now. I'm about ready to live off of Big Macs. If I hit it and stalled at like 205 Id be ok with that. But 15-20lb away from my goal is horse shit. I'm going to do what you guys said and make the changes that need to be made. Fingers crossed I get over this hump. Time to drink water and ruck the fuck on.

Get Shredded!
You think I should swap the anadrol for the dbol? I have a nice stash of gear so I can swap things in and out pretty easy. In a week im adding in Tren ace to finish this blast. Then jumping right into a cut run of test/mast/prov or var not sure what oral im going to run just yet. Then the last few weeks before my
Show im switching the oral to whinny or dnp. Also been looking around for some gh. Price shopping right now since my normal lab doesn't carry it.

OK first off drop the obsession with a number . It means little . That's all in your head . Second training 7 days a week ? too much especially with your busy schedule . I know some today don't believe in over training but we learned this years ago and it is one of the most common mistakes . Lifting weights 5 days a week should be plenty and have at least one day of total rest , no cardio nothing ! At 13 weeks you may have finished the most productive time of this cycle . maybe come off do PCT or cruise and give the body a break . Then in 8 weeks start again and blast that plateau ! Just with the little info I have I suspect over training . When this is the issue take 3 days off , no training at all and then re start . You'd be amazed . You know this but the body grows when you rest so if you never rest , you see my point . Training is stress , the body does have limits as to how much stress it can handle and for how long before it pushes back !

Yeah I hear you. I've often thought I was over training but my body is never sore. So I kinda tossed that out. I'm taking today off and Tuesday (im a vet and do a lot with other vets) maybe I'll toss in monday and make it 3 days of rest. I'm sure my body could use it. I'm only staying on cycle for so long because of the eq needing to be ran for so long.

Soreness has nothing to do with over training . It's just a run out of gas feeling , run down feeling . How's your sleep at night ? Take your pulse first thing in the AM , if it's elevated that's a good indicator . Dropping Body weight is another . Also I don't buy into the thing that EQ has to be run for 20 weeks . Pro's run EQ all the time for 8 - 10 weeks . I would not just continue a run that has clearly run it's course just for the sake of taking it LONG ENOUGH . In your case though . Take the time off . then when you add in the tren that should push things again . If not then you'll have to look at something else .

When I finally get to lay my
Head down im often to tired to have sex with my girl I'm so beat down. I pass out almost instantly. I was never like that before. So if my pulse is high that means over training or that I got a good sleep? I have tren on hand and was planing to start it in a week or so. Think I should just right into it now? I was planing on pinning it on my off days of pinning my other gear. Not a fan of pinning more than 2ml at a time.

And here I am telling him to do more. Lou knows what he's talking about, Id go with his advice Shayne.

Thanks bro. I'm deff taking it all
In and going to do what he says. I've done everything I know to do and have ran out of ideas. That's why I reached out. What he says is what I'll try. Worst that happens is im
Still right where I started. Best thing that could happen I start getting my gain train rolling again.

Lou is right bro listen to him....save your gear for another run...take a break...then blast through next run with no problem....

and just so you know.....Lou is the godfather of this forum....kinda like the asf yoda:D

Back