• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

test/npp cycle

Unlisted

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
has anyone pinned npp e3d compared to eod and notice any benefits?? if so what was pin schedule and cycle lenght and doses.....

I am planning a blast this month and am planning to run it e3d.

I read a study that showed that blood levels of npp stayed steady for 4 days before dropping. This is intriguing because if so, it would run well with cyp going e3d.

Anyways, I hours what I'm saying is, no, not yet

Heavy told me mon/thur is fine with npp. I'm running 9ml a week though so I just broke it down to mon/wed/fri

Heavy told me mon/thur is fine with npp. I'm running 9ml a week though so I just broke it down to mon/wed/fri

I got the same advice from heavy. He said EOD isn't necessary and twice a week is fine. I'm going to be running npp/test cycle some time early next year.

Twice weekly is fine with NPP or every 3 days brother.

I tried e2d as well as e3d. Didn't notice any difference thus I tend to stick to e3d, however if total volume to be injected exceeds 3ml it tend to lower the volume and increase pin frequency.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

has anyone pinned npp e3d compared to eod and notice any benefits?? if so what was pin schedule and cycle lenght and doses.....

Pinning npp ed total 700mgs per weekmwith 1500 mg test e. Have another week, then getting bloods done, if they come back good, going right into test e at either 1500 or 1750 and tren ace at 700 mg per week.

I am planning a blast this month and am planning to run it e3d.

I read a study that showed that blood levels of npp stayed steady for 4 days before dropping. This is intriguing because if so, it would run well with cyp going e3d.

Anyways, I hours what I'm saying is, no, not yet
Ya ...id love to pin e3d with cyp but I get conflicting reviews and reason for this thread...

Damn!!! How much test u runnin with it? Whats ur layout and lenght of cycle look like?

IML Gear Cream!
Twice weekly is fine with NPP or every 3 days brother.
Thanks bro
..I think u answered this once before for me but I got lost in the web and its contriversal reviews...

I tried e2d as well as e3d. Didn't notice any difference thus I tend to stick to e3d, however if total volume to be injected exceeds 3ml it tend to lower the volume and increase pin frequency.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2
Thx bro..I think its 150mg so should be right around 3ml and with test I might have to do that

Pinning npp ed total 700mgs per weekmwith 1500 mg test e. Have another week, then getting bloods done, if they come back good, going right into test e at either 1500 or 1750 and tren ace at 700 mg per week.
Damn bro....I started shaking ready uour amounts....thats some gearz...

Same ester as TIPP. No problem injecting both NPP and TIPP twice a week. Right now I'm running both of those with TPA so I mix all three in the same syringe and inject EOD. Nice cocktail.

Back