• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

which lab cares most about privacy?

OgreNose

srs Security
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
im looking for a good source.. one that offers the most anonymous and secure payment methods available, and a source that knows how to use PGP encryption to protect my orderering information from NSA prying eyes and possible interception......

anyone know where i can find a source like that? maybe even one that offers step by step walk throughs on how to do all the new cutting edge high tech shit you read about but just never get around to learning?

let me know thanks!

the correct answer is Gamma. this thread was a fail.

IML Gear Cream!
Wow. Is this guy fucking serious? Come on bro. If the gear is good people will come. Stop with the trolling.

you guys can troll all you want. im really just glad there are other people in the community using cryptocurrency and pgp. we people aren't as far back as i thought we were. so its cool. yall.... win i think?

you guys can troll all you want. im really just glad there are other people in the community using cryptocurrency and pgp. we people aren't as far back as i thought we were. so its cool. yall.... win i think?

:coffee:

Shameless.... Just pathetic.
seriously when is the ban hammer coming??

You can think you're as private as you can be. But at the end of the day what you're doing is extremely basic and any le could and would crack your code with ease if they wanted to. Bit coins are not private either unless you launder them. You pay for them out of your account. I've heard nothing but great things about gamma. But this is retarded bro.

Xsbobber. Srs? You here to troll or what? LE cant break PGP. and you cant follow the a trail of a properly tumbled btc. let a dude spread some knowledge around these parts fuarrrkk

Get Shredded!
Xsbobber. Srs? You here to troll or what? LE cant break PGP. and you cant follow the a trail of a properly tumbled btc. let a dude spread some knowledge around these parts fuarrrkk

There are no problems with spreading knowledge bro. Just the methods you're using are annoying. This could have been a decent thread with lots of good info but it was a fail from the start because the way you chose to approach the topic.

agreed. help a brother out, lock and delete this post. all my others posts are good. and with what just happend to Praxon pharmacy, we really all should be taking our security to the next level..... thanks for understand and clearing this up. not here to troll. here to help.

Back