• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Holy nightsweats!

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I woke up and my room smells like a gym bag. Holy shit, I hate night sweats.

Lol they are my favorite. That's your day crying as it's leaving you.....

lift till ya puke

Lots of test npp dbol and some mast. Dbol and npp are the worst for night sweats for me. First 3 weeks it wasn't so bad and I thought I was gonna get out of this one ok. I was wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol they are my favorite. That's your day crying as it's leaving you.....

lift till ya puke
Ha!

hubs is on straight up test..a hair above trt dose
his labs were just done and look fine...

I literally have to change the sheets every other day..I bought a waterproof mattress cover (not the crinkly kind) and febreeze his side of the bed every fricken morning...its so gross

I actually just grabbed a bunch of the sheets yesterday and put them on the sanitation cycle in the washer.... I'm about to go make him sleep on the leather sofa with beach towels under him

I literally have to change the sheets every other day..I bought a waterproof mattress cover (not the crinkly kind) and febreeze his side of the bed every fricken morning...its so gross

I actually just grabbed a bunch of the sheets yesterday and put them on the sanitation cycle in the washer.... I'm about to go make him sleep on the leather sofa with beach towels under him
Yeah. I always sweat a bit in my sleep, but nothing bad. Between the blast and these fucking nightmares everynight, I stripped the pillow cases and it was like opening the grave of some unholy ghost. I'll be doing laundry all day.

So this is what I get to look forward to lol!! Will be running npp and tren on next cycle. Lol wowzer

I got them on my last cut. On DNP I would wake up in a puddle of sweat due to our expensive ass mattress protector. If it wasn't for that protector I would have ruined that mattress.

Yeah, it's gross. The sheets on my side of the bed are stained…

...and it's not from me wetting the bed. :p

IML Gear Cream!

I got them on my last cut. On DNP I would wake up in a puddle of sweat due to our expensive ass mattress protector. If it wasn't for that protector I would have ruined that mattress.

When I was on test and kicked in some tren a the sweats were unbelievable. The female trainer I had told me to go on line and order a bed bug bag to fit the mattress. I later found out that they are designed for people with severe allergy issues. They are waterproof feels like a sheet and are completely air tight.! And whenever you want just toss them in the washer and dryer. The wife moved me into the spare bedroom with a stack of clean sheets....I stained the sheets but never stained the mattress. Every morning I would simply take the sheets and toss them in the washer and take a lysol wipe to the cover. Before I got home she would febreze the cover and put on clean sheets. My lethal workout clothes and sheets were done every morning. So everytime I go from TRT to blast, I simply just use the other bedroom.

When I was on test and kicked in some tren a the sweats were unbelievable. The female trainer I had told me to go on line and order a bed bug bag to fit the mattress. I later found out that they are designed for people with severe allergy issues. They are waterproof feels like a sheet and are completely air tight.! And whenever you want just toss them in the washer and dryer. The wife moved me into the spare bedroom with a stack of clean sheets....I stained the sheets but never stained the mattress. Every morning I would simply take the sheets and toss them in the washer and take a lysol wipe to the cover. Before I got home she would febreze the cover and put on clean sheets. My lethal workout clothes and sheets were done every morning. So everytime I go from TRT to blast, I simply just use the other bedroom.
Haha my gf likes sleeping in the same bed and even then she was like "you're about to get kicked to the couch!"

gah..i wish i could convince the jack to either sleep in a diff bed or let me...he's clingy :(

It was out of respect...she got to sleep in a stink and sweat free room. She did all of the shopping to feed me 5 meals a day and kept a log on the cal/protein etc...intake. Hell, I would have slept in the garage if I didn't have to do all of the cooking and shopping. My lunch box looked like a picnic basket daily...! But only once did I allow her to give me a shot.!

Yea, I started last night with the night sweat. The sweat was alittle since the window was open to the 30ishºF weather. Thank goodness it is getting colder and colder. I'm looking forward to the polar vortex coming. Mmmmm cold weather.

I sweat its ridiculous... More so on tren... But I sweat on night time carbs got to be very careful. Gear plus carbs at night equals stinky sweaty stockpott eeewww

lift till ya puke

Back