• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

When do use Pregnyl HCG or AI during TEST E Cycle

TThouse

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi

I have just begun my Test E cycle at 500 mg per week with only clen.

I have been reading conflicting advise about when to use HCG and AIs. In my country, we dont have aromasin or similar products. We do have Nolvadex and clomid and Pregnyl. With this dosage, what would you recommend using at what dosage and when?

Thanks!

As far as nolva you may not need it . If possible where you are blood tests would tell you for sure if your estrogen is high . Nolva would not reduce blood levels of estrogen but stop their production of sides should they occur . you could take it at 10 - 20mg/day if sides such as nipple issues or water retention or fat buildup occur . HCG well that's debatable on how to use . Some use it at the beginning of PCT others during the cycle to prevent testicle atrophy . I use it during at 500iu 2x/wk . It keeps the testicles from shrinking too bad and speeds recovery . It also elevates Test slightly and does give a boost . Of course you are not limited to what is available as sponsors here at ASF carry anything you need .

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, our customs dont allow shipments through similar to these as i have tried and had them confiscated.

Back