• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Posted in my thread but need some. Insight

kaoticsolja

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
]OK so after 5 years of cycling and hitting it hard I was interested in the slin rout... Well I got some vials of novalin and got a tester and bought all the stuff I'm gonna need... Took my glucose test and oh shit! I'm at 43...! This is after I ate a half a chicken and rice! Anyone got. Some. Insight on this...? Please chime in

how soon did you test after eating? sorry i haven't replied with slin info yet, been extremely busy.

from his thread:

1-15 test e 750 mg/week
1-8 tren 100 mg/eod
1-5 dbol 50 mg/ed
Adex .25 e3d or as needed also have letro on hand
You sure you don't have novolog? Have any fats with your meals? How much slin you using and how many carbs you eating? Also tren tends to demand more carbs.

You sure you don't have novolog? Have any fats with your meals? How much slin you using and how many carbs you eating? Also tren tends to demand more carbs.

i was wondering the same thing, that's why i asked what kind of novalin.

Back