• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

what is your favorite pre workout supplement

ashk1m21

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
im looking for a new one that isnt sweet as hell i cant stand those really sweet ones

Go to your local supplement store and ask to try some samples. Just about every one I have tried is sweet, my favorite is superpump max. The new razor 8 isnt too sweet but it doesnt taste good IMO.

I have only tried muscle pharm assault. And the curse. I like the assault.

I have been using MENT at 30-40mgs as a preworkout
Its the Shredded Labs MENT
You of course need to be on cycle
But the focus and pumps are great!

haha im waiten on the tren ace bro hopefully this week

I don't like the way the preworkoutsupplements make me feel.If I feel tired I usually have a red bull and that works fine for me,plus I'am not sure how safe they are

AI sportsnutrition's "Maniac" is the only one ive tried and still use, works great and pink lemonaide is pretty good.

Give GAT nitraflex a try. (Green apple, no shit loads of sugar but a little on the bitter side...)

Driven Sports Craze is excellent and not sweet. I do like creating and a stim pill too; not worried about sweet then at all.

Depends on my mood... sometimes ECY

Sometimes Spike

Sometimes an Agent Steel and a Phentermine PRBoooyah

Tell me more about phentermine
The common trade name is Adipex, often prescribed for lazy people who want an easy solution to weight loss and hunger management. CNS and psycho stimulate with added appetite suppression. Works great as a cognitive enhancement aid and makes you want to wash your truck, mow your grass and paint your house.... twice. Plus, it makes you a god at scrabble and sudoku. Need I say more.

Probably not on par with the likes of adderall and ritalin for cognition ( though I really have no basis for comparison ), but it works and works well.

1cc TNE..Can't beat it..cheapest supplement on the market...and it really works,,hahahahaha

- - - Updated - - -

1cc TNE..Can't beat it..cheapest supplement on the market...and it really works,,hahahahaha

initially, i enjoyed LIT-UP as it isn't too overwhelming - i'm a bit stim sensi..

Jacked and ASGT was good to me too
If you can take Jacked, I wouldn't necessarily call you a sensitive responder. That stuff packs a good punch.

- - - Updated - - -

^^ my answer exactly. Only thing better, tne/dbol depending on your goals.

DS craze is awesome, plus it contains banned substances so u know its got something good! wanna give TNE a try it sounds great.

Back