• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Me and my boy

Thanks guys. I hardly get to see him anymore. He is 18 and has been training for 3yrs. Love that kid!!

My son came down this past summer for a vacation and we went to the gym and trained together, it was awesome !!!! Not to mention he was pulling 400lb deadlifts ! Having a son is one of GOD's greatest blessings and to have him get into the sport of BBing was the iceing on the cake . I never pushed it he picked it up on his own from playing college football. I can see the pride in your face Dawg, that's great !

Great pic Bro. bet you are proud. Last night my boy said dad can you get me up in the morning so I can go with you to the gym? He's 14 and that put a smile to ol' dads face. I took him this morning and he matched me rep for rep and set for set. Just a little less weight of course lol, but boy was I proud of my bigguy. He's already feeling it and he really enjoyed it the only bad thing is I work all day and have to go early while hes in school. I'd like to start taking him with me every day, but can't because of school. Thinking of having me own gym built just so me and my boy can train together.

IML Gear Cream!
Great pic dd.My boys only 6 but when he gets old enough hopefully I can still train and would love to be able to train with him.

Nice pic DD.that looks like a good young man you raised.lifting with my son is great.started him in the garage with me at 17 off and on.he wasnt sure if he liked it back then but at 20 yrs old now he loves it.so glad he went that route.the town I live in is full of drugs.he moved out so he goes to the gym now.going to go lift with him soon.can't wait.merry Christmas to you and your boy DD.

Nice pic DD.that looks like a good young man you raised.lifting with my son is great.started him in the garage with me at 17 off and on.he wasnt sure if he liked it back then but at 20 yrs old now he loves it.so glad he went that route.the town I live in is full of drugs.he moved out so he goes to the gym now.going to go lift with him soon.can't wait.merry Christmas to you and your boy DD.
Thanks machinist,and Merry Christmas to you and your boy also buddy!

Looking good man!!!!! My son is 15 and i just got him started training. You've done good Detroit. Tell him to keep it up.

you got a good looking kid there buddy,, he definatly takes after his mother !! hahahahaha, yea its a good thing, your right were your supposed to be in that picture, mentally physically and spiritually, what a gift huh, my son is 27 from a past relationship and i dont know him, i did a 25 yr sentence and ole lady did a magician act on me, but im raising my 3 girls now and wouldnt trade it for anything, my 6 yr old is just like me, she begged to go to karate, and the boys wont fight her, haha, not cause she's a girl, but because she gives them shiners, haha i taught her since 1 yr old how to punch, when she hits the pads she can make them beautiful popping sounds, im so fucking proud, this feeling is better than all the drugs ive ever done, i just wish i knew that back when.

i guess what counts is now, i feel bad when shes 15 if someone starts a fight with her, haha,she has my instincs i swear, she loves fighting, i remember when she use to bust my balls to go to karate, i said ok ill take you and the first time you get hit youll quit, well the first time she got hit she started flipping out and windmill punching the kid, hahaha i was so fucking proud of her, i was like get that fucking kid, haha, i always loved the sport, i opened schools and gyms and dont believe the gift was handed to her, all i can do is channel it and teach her the right way with respect and dicipline, but i see all over your face dawg the pride and i know how it feels, your so proud cause you made that kid,( with god ) ofcourse, but what a feeling huh, congrats brother, im so happy for you, and for the gigt to have him in your life.

your buddy,,
BON-ZZ

Can definately see you are a proud papa in that pic dd. I gots me some years before my boys (6yr and 2yrs) can get in with me. My 6 yr old sits here and asks me to workout with him in the living room...grab him some 2lbs bells and just have so much fun with him. The wife laughs and tells me that I can't wait for the day...I tell her you damn skippy.
Enjoying the time with your kids is one of the many blessings we have as parents. Heres to you and yours bud...

Get Shredded!
Can definately see you are a proud papa in that pic dd. I gots me some years before my boys (6yr and 2yrs) can get in with me. My 6 yr old sits here and asks me to workout with him in the living room...grab him some 2lbs bells and just have so much fun with him. The wife laughs and tells me that I can't wait for the day...I tell her you damn skippy.
Enjoying the time with your kids is one of the many blessings we have as parents. Heres to you and yours bud...
Nice post and thank you. The gym has brought us closer and has made him an all around better person in all aspects of life. Wishing you and your family Happy Holidays!!

So my boy (almost 19) wants to train chest with me the other day. He puts up 315 for 12 quality reps! I remember when he didn't know the difference between a barbell and a dumbell, and we celebrated when he could put up 135 for 5 reps. How time flies...

So my boy (almost 19) wants to train chest with me the other day. He puts up 315 for 12 quality reps! I remember when he didn't know the difference between a barbell and a dumbell, and we celebrated when he could put up 135 for 5 reps. How time flies...

That's awesome! He is strong like his Pops!!

Back