• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Front loading ...

woe

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As this would be the first time I've ever had a reason to front load something, I have a few questions ...

Being as though I am going to take tbol for four weeks to kick start my cycle.., is there any reason to front load the EQ?.....
I was going to front load at 1600 mgs on the first week and then drop down to 400 to maintain peaked levels after week one through .
Would it be easier to front load at a smaller doseage on week one and slowly taper down to maintenance after week four when I discontinue the use of tbol?
Or.... Not front load at all.

Guys, I've probably looked into this way too much but I see a lot of people doing it and would like you opinion . If you need anymore information. Let me know! Thanks a lot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I simply double the dose of a long ester the first week then drop down to whatever the target was. E.g. for test-e 600mg/wk I'll pin 1.2g the first week. It gets blood levels up quicker and shaves a week or so off the effectiveness delay -- around 4 wks of waiting instead of 5, say. I don't feel anything the first week anyway and my bloodwork doesn't show any downsides so I don't see any "shock" to the system.

I imagine EQ works the same way. I wouldn't do this for any orals or tren, though. That would be some shock.

Right ... Most orals kick fairly quick... Really wouldn't been any need for that . Front loading would be based on the half life and mg/day released into the bloodstream . I used a calculator and the effective dose would be 1600 mgs the first week and drop to to 400 to keeps stable levels ... I'm assuming enanthate will be a title different .

So how do you feel about front loading when you're going to take an oral to kickstart ? .... Isn't that what a "kickstart" is intended for ? To help with the delay onset of slower esters?

True about oral kickstarters, but shortening the onset of long esters by a week will allow you to cut the orals by a week too and save some liver stress. To me, there's an order of magnitude difference between the danger of orals vs. most of our oils.

Never thought of it that way .... Would it be worth it to take, say... 2 weeks of tbol? I mean ... At the front loading doseages I posted above, 1600. On week on will peak my levels to a maintenance level of 400 in a week. This is according to a calculator I used . If that is correct .... Is there a point of using tbol ?

Having never used either EQ or tbol, I'll let someone else chime in on that.

For test/dbol however, the dbol helps without question for those first 4-5 weeks! It has you feeling powerful within 7-9 days and I've never pushed beyond 50mg/wk (wary eye on liver health here). If I understand it correctly, EQ is typically a long-cycle slow-acting compound so you'll also want that kickstarter regardless of frontload.

Hmmmm

you should always gain some benefit from running an oral responsibly (tbol/dbol etc) ... doesnt matter how much you load the test e/c , you arent going to get the fast acting effects like you will test prop.. have you thought of starting the cycle with prop and adding the test e in over the course of 4 weeks? if you dont want to run an oral, that is... but again, i run dbol with every bulk cycle... for me, there is no substitute

I have actually thought about putting in test prop for the first month along with tbol.... Until I thought about front loading ... Just curious if I should still do it or ride it out and kick start with the tbol and call it good .

Back