• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

*** new beginner... Looking to start using steroids... Help!!! ***

ghiner94

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Okay, first off i am new to this site and i am looking for some advice/info. I am 20 years old, healthy with no conditions. I am 6'2 280 with 19% body fat played college football but stopped due to knee injury. I have never used any type of steroid before, but looking to start here soon.

My diet has been very well recently, and i lift & do cardio everyday. My goal is to be 185-200 by February-March (Crazy i know):hmm: lol. So i have 3-4 months to reach this goal.

But it is my goal to set myself with a very low body fat, and to put on some serious muscle and get a toned body.

I am looking for some advice on what are some good steroids to use that would help with the process, and make results come sooner than later. Any info/advice will be greatly appreciated. I was thinking of using CLENBUTEROL but would like to hear what some actual users think..

HOPE TO HEAR SOME GOOD REPLIES AND POSITIVE THINGS.. THANKS!!!!

Honestly, your too young for gear ghiner. Get your diet conducive to your goals, get a workout routine nailed down and dial it in from there. Steroids are not the answer to everything, they are tools to help when everything else is dialed in. Do some research and in that time dial everything else in

If you're 280 and only 19% BF how do you plan to get down to 185-200lbs?

Your stats or expectations are off. Probably both.

this.something is wrong,here.you can get to 185-200 lbs only losing both fat and muscles,so aas would be useless...are you sure your bf is about 19% ?

Honestly brother these guys are giving you good advice.
you just joined here this month.you need to do some reading, no a lot of reading.
go to the diet and the training sections and find your answers there.
your young and can make some great progress before you turn to aas.
aas is not something to take lightly. It can fuck you up if your not careful.
good luck bro and I hope you take this to heart.

I understand where you're coming from as there is always a "Big Event" or something happening hence the (Feb-Mar) date and time. I'll be honest if you have your diet down then your bf% and weight alone will start dropping. However keep in mind this your training may be spot on but always change up your routine! Example: Chest on Monday, ok screw that and Do Legs on Monday make it different so your body doesn't expect the same things over and over. If I were you I'd re-visit my diet and workout routine but seriously think about changing up your cardio and getting some real HIIT training in as that will shock the body big time, if your diet is on point you'll see the results you want but it's going to take time.

P.S. Gear will only add weight for you so doesn't make sense right now, plus you're still young focus on diet and workout program.

Thanks guys appreciate it... yeah my stats are correct though I'm 280 with 19% body fat was told by my athletic trainer... i want to just get a toned/ ripped body.. maybe too much dreaming loll. I know its a lot of work, was just hoping maybe with a drug like clenbuterol or something would help speed the process. Thanks guys!

At 20% bf, you have 56lbs of fat total. If you went to 0% bf (which is impossible and deadly), you still going to be 225 or so. Reality is you might drop to 240ish, still be low bf% for the look, but sub 200 only if you lose a ton of muscle

At 20% bf, you have 56lbs of fat total. If you went to 0% bf (which is impossible and deadly), you still going to be 225 or so. Reality is you might drop to 240ish, still be low bf% for the look, but sub 200 only if you lose a ton of muscle

Thank-you, and yes i agree with you. This is more realistic and reality. If i were to start steroids.. is there any you would recommend for me right now?? Thanks

IML Gear Cream!
Your trainer won't tell you this but if you are serious about getting into shape design your workouts around squats and deadlifts and switch to a low carb diet. No grains or dairy and work your ass off. You will amaze yourself (and probably fire your trainer).
I would also guess your body fat is in the mid 20's at least.
You can do this.
Good luck.

At age 20? To be honest, I wouldn't. Your body is naturally high test levels now, and a strict diet plus workout routine should do wonders.

Stuff like clen may sound great, but reality is different.

Im sorry please speak into my lapel

You are too young. At your age your natural testosterone levels are through the roof and you should be taking advantage of these natural levels instead of injecting exogenous test into your body and risk shutting down the massive amounts of natural test your body is producing right now. Bust your ass in the gym and eat at a calorie deficit and you will see results. Steroids aren't a magic pill. If you kill it in the gym for 4-5 years and are still considering gear come back and I'll be more receptive.

Your trainer won't tell you this but if you are serious about getting into shape design your workouts around squats and deadlifts and switch to a low carb diet. No grains or dairy and work your ass off. You will amaze yourself (and probably fire your trainer).
I would also guess your body fat is in the mid 20's at least.
You can do this.
Good luck.

Thank-you Appreciate it.

- - - Updated - - -

You are too young. At your age your natural testosterone levels are through the roof and you should be taking advantage of these natural levels instead of injecting exogenous test into your body and risk shutting down the massive amounts of natural test your body is producing right now. Bust your ass in the gym and eat at a calorie deficit and you will see results. Steroids aren't a magic pill. If you kill it in the gym for 4-5 years and are still considering gear come back and I'll be more receptive.

Thanks i appreciate it... do you have any diets you would recommend to help cutting body fat?

so there are some good points in here and some bad ones.
1. steroids are a magic pill, don't let people tell you otherwise
2. if you don't have training and diet on point, steroids won't be that effective
3. you don't have your diet and training on point
4. at your age, without shaping up diet and training, the risks greatly outweigh the benefits.

what's your diet right now? oldschool had a good suggestion with eliminating grains and dairy, but unfortunately he paired that with suggesting a low carb diet, which isn't great for everybody
eat clean. chicken, fish, steak, eggs, turkey, nuts, potatoes, rice, veggies, and use protein powder to fill the gaps. fruit is good, but not ideal really

Welcome brother. Read the stickys and do your research... Get that post count up to 10 then PM us if you need anything specific. Glad your here.

Diet right now heres an example

Meal 1
Two Eggs, Cup of Oatmeal

Meal 2
8 oz Grilled Chicken
Cup of veggies

Meal 3
8 oz Grilled Chicken
2 cups of white rice
1 cup of veggies

Meal 4
8 oz steak
12 oz baked potato
salad

Meal 5
30 grams of whey protein
1 cup of veggies
1 fish oil

That is what I'm on right now... i do a hour of cardio every morning at 6 am, than classes, than lift in the afternoon/evening.... if anyone has any recommendations or anything better i would greatly appreciate all the advice/tips/info i can get thanks everyone!!!

Been on it since this September... weighed in at 332 when i first started.. now i am 280.. My goal is to be somewhere/somewhat "fit" looking by February-March... Hard i know just by the deadline.. but i know with being a hard worker and busting my ass and staying disciplined i can do it. Was just wondering what would be some good supplements/steroids/etc that could help with the process... any advice/info will be greatly appreciated!! thanks!!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, i am doing this for a life long life style... not just for spring break lol.. i want this body for a life time!!!

why bother with this post? it's not helpful
Well pudgy it's solid honest advice. He is not ready he is way.too young and is going to crash his natural test. He.is still going through puberty for fucks sake.

Been on it since this September... weighed in at 332 when i first started.. now i am 280.. My goal is to be somewhere/somewhat "fit" looking by February-March... Hard i know just by the deadline.. but i know with being a hard worker and busting my ass and staying disciplined i can do it. Was just wondering what would be some good supplements/steroids/etc that could help with the process... any advice/info will be greatly appreciated!! thanks!!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, i am doing this for a life long life style... not just for spring break lol.. i want this body for a life time!!!
Diet down first brother. Gear amoratizes in your fat cells. The leaner you are when you start the better your sides will be. You seriously don't need gear right now. You can achieve alot through diet exercise protein shakes and creatine. Try that for 6 months and take weekly progress picks comparing each.week to week 1 to see how far.you came.

Thank-you I appreciate it!

- - - Updated - - -

Diet down first brother. Gear amoratizes in your fat cells. The leaner you are when you start the better your sides will be. You seriously don't need gear right now. You can achieve alot through diet exercise protein shakes and creatine. Try that for 6 months and take weekly progress picks comparing each.week to week 1 to see how far.you came.

Thank-you appreciate it!!!

I have mixed feelings about the age bandwagon. But that's from being a powerlifter. Especially considering some of the top guys in the nation are 22-24 and you know they've been juicing for some time. (Lilliebridges)
And myself being 23 and holding state records and planning on January grabbing me a national record.
However myself and many others are intune with how are bodies feel and react to certain situations. I would say get your diet in check, figure out what direction you want to go in first. And your first cycle should be test only. Finish your diet out first and get your weight goal. Then look further into steriods and everything you'll need. It'll give you time to decide.

- - - Updated - - -

my man that's phenomenal progress! keep that shit up. I hope you take the advice everybody has given you, because gear isn't what you need right now. With the kind of commitment you have, it's gonna be awesome when you do hop on a cycle. But wait until your natural progress isn't as meteoric if you want to maximize your results.

I have mixed feelings about the age bandwagon. But that's from being a powerlifter. Especially considering some of the top guys in the nation are 22-24 and you know they've been juicing for some time. (Lilliebridges)
And myself being 23 and holding state records and planning on January grabbing me a national record.
However myself and many others are intune with how are bodies feel and react to certain situations. I would say get your diet in check, figure out what direction you want to go in first. And your first cycle should be test only. Finish your diet out first and get your weight goal. Then look further into steriods and everything you'll need. It'll give you time to decide.

Thanks man, i really appreciate all the help and advice. Good-Luck to you.

- - - Updated - - -

my man that's phenomenal progress! keep that shit up. I hope you take the advice everybody has given you, because gear isn't what you need right now. With the kind of commitment you have, it's gonna be awesome when you do hop on a cycle. But wait until your natural progress isn't as meteoric if you want to maximize your results.

Deff...great advice i have been given... thanks a lot man appreciate it.

Back