• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

female primo/gh log

wsbug

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
so it's been almost a year since my last (and first ever) log ...I stared on Var and eventually var/clen/t3. I loved it and was ready to try something new. the problem is i'm investing all this money into gear and my diet has gotten off track. so I thought maybe documenting with pics would motivate me to really go full throttle and see what this shit can do for me. so for anyone who doesn't remember, i'm now a 29 yr old female. 5'3 currently 127lbs (stage weight for reference is about 118 but I have considerably more muscle right now) Forgive this sloppy post but for some reason i'm not able to start new paragraphs..wtf? So i'll post my current pics here in the next post

Attachments

• 11-3.jpg
    11-3.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
sorry so above pic I've been running 20mg primo 2iu GH both split day/night only been a week for both so not too late to start with progress pics

does the same dosing rules apply towards GH for females as it does males? totally ignorant on this one

I'm not sure. I've been told 4iu intramuscular for men is more for body building. I'm ising as more of a fat burner at this low of a dose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lookin sweet :winkfinger:....oh oh wait correct response is nice job looking lean and mean;)

I'm not sure. I've been told 4iu intramuscular for men is more for body building. I'm ising as more of a fat burner at this low of a dose

that's what i figured you were using it for. i ran 4iu's/day over the summer while doing a recomp and melted fat off with it :winkfinger:

Were you eating clean or just kinda doing whatever

Were you eating clean or just kinda doing whatever

carb cycling, eating completely clean except 3, 2 oz ice cream cups/wk. and i threw in cardio 4x a week post workout for 20 minutes at a time.

Thats what I always did to burn fat. 2 morning, 2 evening

IML Gear Cream!
Then don't you think the fat would have melted off anyways lol w a clean diet I mean

Then don't you think the fat would have melted off anyways lol w a clean diet I mean

i've cut plenty of times in the past. when i say melted off, it came off significantly more quickly with the GH than it has previously doing the exact same thing without it.

Ok good to know. Hence I guess the reason I really need to clean up my diet

Ok good to know. Hence I guess the reason I really need to clean up my diet

it would definitely help you out. any reason you're not doing any light var with the mix or do you just think it's too much? how long are you planning on running the primo?

I don't think u need more than primo. I'm still a bikini girl so I don't want to get to much more muscle. I will just run the primo for about 6 weeks. Mostly cuz it's what I have left and it's dreaming expensive. Then i jump back on the var

I don't think u need more than primo. I'm still a bikini girl so I don't want to get to much more muscle. I will just run the primo for about 6 weeks. Mostly cuz it's what I have left and it's dreaming expensive. Then i jump back on the var

got ya. i know nothing about female gear usage, so i'm asking presuming you know more than i :winkfinger:

Looks good Wsbug. Doses are about what a few female friends on mine used. I think one took her primo up to 50mg per week and the other stayed lower. Can't wait to see the results.

Icon

Last edited:
Subbed!
Be sure to get yourself a good (refrigerated) probiotic and Nizoral shampoo for hair loss.
I look forward to keeping up with your log. What are your overall goals for this cycle?

You know I ran the primo for about 5 weeks awhile back and never experienced the hair loss but that does make me a little nervous. My over all goals are really just to put on another 3lbs or so of muscle. I don't have a show for awhile so I'm kinda just experimenting begore I cut

Get Shredded!
You know I ran the primo for about 5 weeks awhile back and never experienced the hair loss but that does make me a little nervous. My over all goals are really just to put on another 3lbs or so of muscle. I don't have a show for awhile so I'm kinda just experimenting begore I cut

It usually takes about 6 weeks on most compounds to see that side affect
You'll probably s

Sorry hit reply too soon ^^

If you're eating at or slightly above maintenance you will see the scale go up rather rapidly. Muscle gain for women is extremely slow, even on AAS so just keep that in mind if/when the scale starts going up at the rate of about 1lb per week. I only am saying this because you're a bikini girl and the level of overall muscle called for in that category is much smaller compared to figure.

Looking very nice.

Primobolan Acetate; and I don't know if I mentioned it or not but it is ALWAYS AY's stuff. Except for the GH...that I can't get from her. As a woman, I feel really safe using AY. She doesn't want females getting sold the wrong crap and having bad sides.

Primobolan Acetate; and I don't know if I mentioned it or not but it is ALWAYS AY's stuff. Except for the GH...that I can't get from her. As a woman, I feel really safe using AY. She doesn't want females getting sold the wrong crap and having bad sides.

Hey bug! Haven't seen you around for awhile. Welcome back :)

Looking good bug and keep up the great work. You actually inspired my wife last year to run a var cycle too. she had great results (AY var) and is now currently running GH at 1.75iu's per day for the last 3 months with great results. look forward to your log and best of luck

Hey thorton that's so cool to hear! How does she like the GH and what's her diet been like

Back