• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

18 days out !

Joe 2013

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
2rp2vco.jpg

vascularity through the roof , feeling tired but that won't fuckin' stop me .... goin' for the universe supermasters title....guys better be ready and in shape

yes WP diet is the most important thing....for me diet>training>supplements:)

goddamn joe, you impress the hell out of me every time i see your pictures. keep it up :winkfinger: I'm sure you hear a lot of "i wish i look that good at your age comments" but you probably have a better physique than most younger guys here including myself.

Lookin shredded and dry as hell! Great work!

thanks brother , 18 days to get even better !

Lookin shredded!!! !you will be great, Congratulations for your great work...

I got 6 days till a beach vacation and this motivated me to keep pluggin away, i got high days of 1700 cals and low non training days of 1400. Its painful

IML Gear Cream!
I got 6 days till a beach vacation and this motivated me to keep pluggin away, i got high days of 1700 cals and low non training days of 1400. Its painful
God 1700k is low brother....i'm on a carb cycling diet and never go lower than 2300-2500k

Looking great Joe!

Keep KILLING it brother!

Looking great Joe!

Keep KILLING it brother!
How are you brother ? You look great as always....killer avi ! You know i'm in my best condition ever , this time i hired a great coach-nutrionist and it made all the difference....he has me doing very little cardio ( god i love him for that:) ) . I'm actually growing into the show while drying out like crazy

- - - Updated - - -

POST some more pics.
I will ....stay tuned brother:)

How are you brother ? You look great as always....killer avi ! You know i'm in my best condition ever , this time i hired a great coach-nutrionist and it made all the difference....he has me doing very little cardio ( god i love him for that:) ) . I'm actually growing into the show while drying out like crazy

- - - Updated - - -

I will ....stay tuned brother:)

cool..i cant wait to see show pics or i like morning before show pics when body is real ripped with no water ;)
shit i am out of halotestin to get you few tabs to add before show to make body extra hard look ;)

I know I'm not quite as old as Joe but he sure inspires me to keep working hard. Joe is obviously living proof that us old timers can still look awesome even past middle age. Nice work Joe you're working hard and it's paying off. I sincerely hope you win. Thanks for sharing your photo with us!

Clint~

cool..i cant wait to see show pics or i like morning before show pics when body is real ripped with no water ;)
shit i am out of halotestin to get you few tabs to add before show to make body extra hard look ;)
Will post pics 3-2-1 days out and pics from the show too brother . I'd love a few halo tabs....but i tell you what a few winny or anavar tabs would be good too . I have some winny and anavar but BD tabs are the best around , amazing quality . Send me some:)

I know I'm not quite as old as Joe but he sure inspires me to keep working hard. Joe is obviously living proof that us old timers can still look awesome even past middle age. Nice work Joe you're working hard and it's paying off. I sincerely hope you win. Thanks for sharing your photo with us!

Clint~
thanks brother , proud to represent all the orders lions out there kicking ass in the gym:)

I respect that conditioning, Joe. Nice work, man!

Back