• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New guy from the great state of Alabama

Krampus

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm new here as I was trying to do research on PCT and whatnot, I had neck surgery in Feb 14 where I had my c4/5 fused together. I started back in the gym in July and did well. I just copied and pasted my question from another forum here hoping for some good information.

I did a cycle of Super DMS 3.0, 2 pills a day for the duration of the bottle. I ate clean, worked out constantly and it seemed to work well. Towards the end I really didn't want to have much sex with the fiance. I was taking a daily vitamin and NAC. After the cycle I took Ironman Labs Anibolic Matrix RX as a PCT.

I've finished the bottle and good to go, Should I basically wait another 2 weeks before I start another cycle? It's been a few days since I was done with it and just want to make sure that I'm doing things the right way.

I have had some upper back pain, but I had ASDF (neck fusion) in Feb. It started when I did squats and got a tingling feeling in my left arm (not heart attack, more like pinched nerve) and I was sore for a few days. I know I am weaker than before the surgery because I have killed some nerves. I started at 175lbs in July and up to 185 last month, I've lost a few pounds since due to water weight I assume.

I take Vyvanse and wellbutrin everyday for ADHD. My BP is normal, I feel a little lethargic but just want to be sure before I start another cycle.

thanks,

here are some pics

Welcome brother. Read the stickys and do your research... Get that post count up to 10 then PM us if you need anything specific. Glad your here. Bama here too

I thought I was special :(
Too many Bamans.

Well... It's pretty clean in my area. If you look past the meth heads.

Welcome King! Good info here. Repost your questions in the appropriate sub forum for more responses.

I'm north. There's an area here called Meth Mountain.

I know right where you are

IML Gear Cream!
Im in tuscaloosa but it's roll gators roll

Im in tuscaloosa but it's roll gators roll

Holy shit. Well atleast you didn't go outside the SEC
Of course I bet you got ragged bigtime last month huh.
I actually grew up not far from there.
You know where lamar county is?
Just other side of feyette

Holy shit. Well atleast you didn't go outside the SEC
Of course I bet you got ragged bigtime last month huh.
I actually grew up not far from there.
You know where lamar county is?
Just other side of feyette

Oh yeah I know where that is, my fiance goes to Alabama now.

Welcome man!

TIGER BAIT TIGER BAIT TIGER BAIT

SUCK THAT TIGER D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PIMking welcome bro! Roll Tide huh? Looks like they got another one, but glad to have you here!

Welcome

Roll tide bro. I'm two states west of you. I lived in Bama for lil while though. Great deer hunting in bama

Back