• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test E to Tren

you don't just switch to tren, you add it in on top of your test. pip is brewer dependent and everyone experiences sides differently from each compound.

never run tren without test... things like this are very basic... im glad you made the thread , but disappointed you are so misinformed and are running aas without doing any research...

Well I am already running 1300 mg of milk thistle and SAM-e for liver and cranberry for kidneys. Hawthorne berry, CoQ10, Grape seed extract, Saw Palmetto, Red Yeast Rice, Sport Multi and Fish Oil. Then I was going to run this PCT from a local place here. It looks like its an andro mix.

Well I am already running 1300 mg of milk thistle and SAM-e for liver and cranberry for kidneys. Hawthorne berry, CoQ10, Grape seed extract, Saw Palmetto, Red Yeast Rice, Sport Multi and Fish Oil. Then I was going to run this PCT from a local place here. It looks like its an andro mix.

You don't want to run any over the counter PCT... It's all bullshit. Very bad idea. Order yourself some nolva and clomid. If you don't you'll be regretting it.

You sound very uneducated with your posts here. Without any background info, none can really help you. It sounds like this is you first cycle(hopefully). Best bet would be to forget about tren, run your test a lil longer and get you some clomid asap. You should read around here as much as you can and get a lil more education under your belt before considering this again.

You sound very uneducated with your posts here. Without any background info, none can really help you. It sounds like this is you first cycle(hopefully). Best bet would be to forget about tren, run your test a lil longer and get you some clomid asap. You should read around here as much as you can and get a lil more education under your belt before considering this again.

That

Oh boy! All that stuff is homeopathic and pales in comparison to the strength of AAS and all AAS pale in comparison to the seriousness of tren.
How much test are you running? What AI are you using? What ester tren are you thinking about? Do you have Prami or Caber for the tren? Do you know the pct protocol? Answer a few of these before you jump on the out of fucking control, about to go off the tracks at any time, going 100mph tren train. Because when that bitch gets rolling, one cannot just simply step off.

I have some aromasin right now and taking 12.5 a day. Yeah I'm going to stay away from tren for the time being. I haven't researched it or anything was just curious because I heard it's pretty intense. Anyway, thanks for the info. all, I'm still making gains running simply test e and d-bol so I'll stick with that until I hit a brick wall.

IML Gear Cream!
Good call bro, it will happen in time. I liken it to a car. When you first learn to drive you motor around in a good safe set of wheels. When you get better you can start eyeballing the Corvette.

^^^^^ what he said

Back