• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Cell phones

Nocode8511

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What you guys using these days? In the market to make a new purchase and don't know what to go with.

I phone, just make sure u get a good case like an Otterbox.

I had a galaxy s3 then just got a galaxy note 2. its huge and awesome, like me :) lol, jk

As sad as it is, iPhone. I loved my Blackberries (OG Curve, OG Bold, Torch), but when the iPhone 4 rolled around the touch screen was finally good enough for my big ass fingers. The only phone I've used in comparison was the Samsung Galaxy S3, which was nice too but Android feels a little clunky compared to iOS. I guess thats what happens when you build your operating system around thousands of phones.

iPhone 5 it has everything but a retractable hand that will jack you off but I heard apple was working on that

- - - Updated - - -

iPhone 5 it has everything but a retractable hand that will jack you off but I heard apple was working on that

I5, it's a whole lot faster and lighter.

iPhone-mainly because I purchased for my office and they ordered me one !! I guess they feel that I paid for phone and plans so I deserve one ?:hmm: Plus- all the lil hotties love to put their pictures on my phone;) . Works for me-OD

Iphone and I hate it. But its free from work so its cool.

Droid has apps to hide text messages, archieve files, better email functions, better keyboards. slide type is bad ass. Just more versitility. I use to have Ubuntu installed on my Driod and I would boot it on any computer and have full control of their machine and ect. Also have full access to all my documents using Ubunutu and Ubuntu one together.

I now have a prepaid as well. I keep my "personal" texts on one phone over the other. I don't need friends, family, or girl reading my texts to my gear buddies.

Liquidex I have galaxy 3 by any chance do u know how to post pics here ?

Get covers, you won't regret it.

I tried a few but unfortunately they aren't really compatible with my preferred phone stash location -- front jeans pocket, next to the money. So occasionally it gets damaged in a fall and is eventually doomed to a fatal impact, which is my signal that it's obsolete and requires an upgrade! The current iPhone 3 is lasting far too long however... really beginning to piss me off.

I tried a few but unfortunately they aren't really compatible with my preferred phone stash location -- front jeans pocket, next to the money. So occasionally it gets damaged in a fall and is eventually doomed to a fatal impact, which is my signal that it's obsolete and requires an upgrade! The current iPhone 3 is lasting far too long however... really beginning to piss me off.
I only wish I had this problem. My iphone 4 has been trouble out of the gate. Will be upgrading to the Note 2 soon. Being tied to apple and itunes (which their products are designed to do) has too many downfalls for me to every be a die hard apple acolyte.

I only wish I had this problem. My iphone 4 has been trouble out of the gate. Will be upgrading to the Note 2 soon. Being tied to apple and itunes (which their products are designed to do) has too many downfalls for me to every be a die hard apple acolyte.

Apple is definitely a borg agglomerate with all the pros and cons of enforced conformity and simplicity. I take the good with the bad. If nothing else, they raised the bar several notches with their last decade of product launches and forced the competition to improve.

Galaxy S-3 here also. Best phone I have had yet.

Back