• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Green Gear TD

buildingup

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
4efa38ba7c39be6ef0736e1e0fda5c08.jpg
Shit yes!!! Can't wait to run this cycle. life is good. Thanks JD and Pitt for picking us up.

What in the actual fuck....god dam that is alot of gear. You must be going for freak beast status

I'm not fucking around. Got a comp in april and may I plan to win. They will be my first and 1 is the largest NPC show in the region.

Are your riding or do you plan on being the fucking bull?

4efa38ba7c39be6ef0736e1e0fda5c08.jpg

Shit yes!!! Can't wait to run this cycle. life is good. Thanks JD and Pitt for picking us up.

Our pleasure! If your work ethic is anything like your wife's, you are going to kick ass. Good luck to both of you!

So did you have to take out a loan for this or do you just have thousands of dollars laying around?

Epic TD for sure !!! So what are we looking at ? What does your cycle plan look like ? Damn I'm nosey .

Epic TD for sure !!! So what are we looking at ? What does your cycle plan look like ? Damn I'm nosey .
Well that will all be in the unsponsored log section. But I will say there is some NPP, TIPP, TPA, MAST and Winny that will be utilized

Holy fuck...

And makes note to pick up some big sexy hair for jack attraction....

Holy shit. Congrats man, looking forward to seeing this one!
I was going to PM you and see how everything was going, but I think this answers my question!

When I look at that pic I just wanna beat my chest like king Kong and grunt lol

Back