• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Election Day

Romeburning

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Which one are you?

1.) Elections matter, and my vote matters.

2.) I vote, but only because I want legalized marijuana in my state.

3.) I just look forward to no more commercials and ads.

4.) I don't vote, it doesn't matter, screwed either way.

5.) There's an election today?

6.) Other

images

^^ this..my states choices are horrid this yr..I'm not sure there is a lesser of two evils honestly
I'm not even sure how this happens

just terrible....

Voting is a waste and democrats and republicans are one in the same. They are both corrupt and the usa is to STUPID not to vote for one or the other.

I need to work on my apocalypse gear stash! If something doesn't change they will eventually crash the economy.

I always vote . I know it's hard not to become fed up and give up . The whole world is insane right now and probably going to get worse . If nothing else I vote because at one time you couldn't . People had to give their very lives to win us the right . It's my privilege and also my duty . Years ago the polls were packed and an hour or longer wait was very common . Last time I voted there were about 8 of us there . Sad ! believe it or not your vote does matter , one at a time we can make changes . Look at the pot laws . Who ever thought ?

I never vote for ANY tax increase and I always vote.

Government wastes so much money there is no way in hell I'm throwing more money down that black hole.

I think our only hope for a good future is to cut the size of government and regulations.

We need a freer society for the sake of the economy and the people, just like it used to be.

... i have a choice ?!?!? WHICH MILLIONAIRE DO I WANT TO VOTE FOR ??? :wits:

You mean 9 figure millionaire or billionaire owned by a double digit billionaire?

I vote for whomever will keep taxes LOW! I'm a third generation entrepreneur working in a family business and us small business owners feel every move these assholes make. At this point that is THE ONLY REASON I even vote as sad as that may seem.

*I'd love to see a Libertarian run the place, yet I never understand how both parties convince their voters than going the Libertarian route is throwing your vote away and stealing votes from your party....

I never vote for ANY tax increase and I always vote.

Government wastes so much money there is no way in hell I'm throwing more money down that black hole.

I'm the same way. My motivation to vote usually comes more from not wanting my taxes to go up again then picking one person over another. Big elections I do feel like I'm voting but nothing is changing regardless of party, but on a local level you can do amazing things so that keeps me going.

.. just got back from voting for 'my' millionaire,, lol my city 'phila. pa.' is going down the toilet, the kids are worse every year & the schools are the same, taxes are higher, city services are diminishing ,less police, the streets are some of the worse in America ..

Well since you put it that way, I'll go with #2.

Too bad chronic illness is wasted on the very sick or there would be a lot less politicians around.......:coffee:

Back