• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Aromasin...

Jet

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Running a 12w Test E cycle. Any schools of thought to running aromasin 12.5 every 3rd day verse eod? Currently running eod, just wondering. Also, thinking about adding dbol to the last three weeks; anyone use at the end or do you mainly use as a jump start?

Aromasin is king imo, it also has a half life of around 9 hours. 12.5 is just enough eod. Despite supression of around 85%, you don't want to risk pushing e3d imo. But somebody might know something I dont.

Also, dbol last 4 weeks is a phenomenal finisher from what I hear. I've never done it personally but the idea behind it is to continue pushing gains as much as possible. Around 8 weeks you'll be reaching your cycles full potential, and at that point will want to continue pushing the envelope. Go for the finish brother! Stay safe and work hard.

It would depend on your dose among other things . I personally can't get away with e3rd d . I use eod or ed . Dbol on the front or back end works well as Dylan mentioned . Cycles frequently stall or gains become slower at around 8 weeks , there fore the need to up the dose of compounds or add a compound to the cycle . If you were to add dbol you would most likely need to up your dose of aromasin as dbol converts heavily . Labs will tell you for certain which direction you need to go .

So for example; 500mg/wk test c and 50mg dbol ed would require 12.5mg aromasin ed or eod? <- lou that's a question

Jet didn't say how much test he was running. Wouldn't we want to know that? I'm guessing lou runs more convertible compounds than the new guy.

So for example; 500mg/wk test c and 50mg dbol ed would require 12.5mg aromasin ed or eod? <- lou that's a question

Jet didn't say how much test he was running. Wouldn't we want to know that? I'm guessing lou runs more convertible compounds than the new guy.
I would start with 12.5 ed with the dbol . The dose of aromasin would be dependent on the dose of aromatizing steroids among other things . The amount of BF can increase conversion along with the type of drugs used and the persons own genetics . Some people have more conversion that others . So I can't tell YOU how much you should run . I can only give you a ballpark estimate . that's why the only way to have your dose zeroed in is labs . No way around that . Also the quality of your gear figures in to it especially the AI as it seems to vary from source to source quite a bit . aromasin has a little more leeway before you crash Estrogen levels compared to adex . You frequently see guys run adex every 3 day but with aromasin you usually need to use it at least eod .

My BF is 12-14%. I believe I tend to convert fairly heavily. I am going to get labs later this month and also have some of those crappy spit tests.

You ever crash your estrogen? How bad is it? Some compounds crash you harder than others?

No I have never crashed my estrogen . I like to take the minimum AI dose I can get away with . Low E2 feels a lot like high estrogen really from all accounts . Letro seems to be the strongest , harshest AI . As I said aromasin seems to be the most forgiving with regards to correct dose .

My bad maddad, I assumed he was just running the test when I said eod. And just wondering about the dbol. Lou said it though, with dbol AND his Test 12.5 ed would be the place to start. Dbol is heavy when it comes converting into estrogen. And if you're sensitive to that, test coupled with dbol would absolutely call for 12.5ed. I'm extremely sensitive as well, and if I don't take 12.5 even on some PH I start to get pain under my nips. It just depends. Lou is right on the money letro is pretty extreme, aromasin seems to be the sensodyne of ai's. And forgiving in correcting dosage. It's also the only suicide inhibitor. Almost a no brainer if you ask me...

don't worry about it. i confused aromasin with anastrozole and told someone to take 12.5mg of anastrozole.

yeah i strongly prefer exemestane/aromasin but i'm new and didn't want to fool around i bought like two of everything for AI and PCT from two vendors incase some was bunk or i had sides and needed to switch. so i'm just trying to run the anastrozole out, all three bottles. maybe jack my test c dose up to a gram a week.

so according to rxlist the dosage of aromasin given to postmenopausal women is 25mg DAILY for up to two years. and i'm certain she isn't basting on juice and still not crash estrogen with that dose. according to rxlist dosage of anastrozole given to women with breast cancer is 1mg DAILY. listen to this doses of 1mg, 3mg, 5mg and 10mg daily were studied and of course anything over 1mg a day crashed estrogen levels.

the executive summary is that lou is dead on with his doses (i mean you have to be at 2 grams a week). I went thru all most all the labs for 2014 in the labs section and really didn't see many people effectively controlling their estrogen levels. clearly no one is taking enough. i'll be upping my dose for a week and do labs. i got some of those cheap saliva tests should at least give me some idea how i am doing until full blood work later this month.

yeah i strongly prefer exemestane/aromasin but i'm new and didn't want to fool around i bought like two of everything for AI and PCT from two vendors incase some was bunk or i had sides and needed to switch. so i'm just trying to run the anastrozole out, all three bottles. maybe jack my test c dose up to a gram a week.
so according to rxlist the dosage of aromasin given to postmenopausal women is 25mg DAILY for up to two years. and i'm certain she isn't basting on juice and still not crash estrogen with that dose. according to rxlist dosage of anastrozole given to women with breast cancer is 1mg DAILY. listen to this doses of 1mg, 3mg, 5mg and 10mg daily were studied and of course anything over 1mg a day crashed estrogen levels.

the executive summary is that lou is dead on with his doses (i mean you have to be at 2 grams a week). I went thru all most all the labs for 2014 in the labs section and really didn't see many people effectively controlling their estrogen levels. clearly no one is taking enough. i'll be upping my dose for a week and do labs. i got some of those cheap saliva tests should at least give me some idea how i am doing until full blood work later this month.
This. I think you Lou and I are the only ones on here but please update when you do. I wouldn't exceed 25mg though...but for the sake of knowing and if you're set on it I'm curious.

This. I think you Lou and I are the only ones on here but please update when you do. I wouldn't exceed 25mg though...but for the sake of knowing and if you're set on it I'm curious.
Even so those amounts daily are astronomical. You also have to consider how much estrogen you still need while running a cycle. It may not crash your estrogen but you sure as shit won't have that much to work with...

yeah i agree scares the shit out of me but just so we are clear i'm thinking anastrozole at .5mg daily

Okay, .5mg daily of anastrozole is still pretty up there. .25mg every mon, wed, fri is normal protocol from what I know. Not saying it's for everybody but that seems to be the norm. Anastrozole has a lot longer half life than aromasin. By about a day and a half. It also suppresses at only about 5% less than aromasin. So at .5mg a day...you'd sort of be shooting yourself in the foot. And would ultimately be taking alooottt more than if you took 12.5mg exemestane ed. I'd do .25mg mon wed fri and go from there brother.

Then again I think there are gentlemen on here that have run .5mg ed and have been fine. I'm looking forward to tracking your decision and eventual results.

12.5mg of aromasin eod on 600mg test e will give me low e2 sides. Even 6.25mg eod was too much. I found 6.25mg e3d is what works for me, so you just have to adjust accordingly to how your body is.

12.5mg of aromasin eod on 600mg test e will give me low e2 sides. Even 6.25mg eod was too much. I found 6.25mg e3d is what works for me, so you just have to adjust accordingly to how your body is.
good shit deemo.

50Mg/day is not extreme for aromasin. Not usually needed but not extreme . The studies on sin that show 85% reduction in estrogen were done on elderly women . The study done on young males the suppression was more like 50% . I have used .5mg/day of adex . Labs are the only way to know for certain . Just going by sides can fool you . High or low estrogen almost feel the same . I used to guess or go by what others were taking . After getting my own labs done I will never do that again . Heavy wrote a really good write up on aromasin on IMF . Go over and do a search , it's worth reading .

Get Shredded!
One other tip for aromasin for those that don't know is it should always be taken with a meal . Works much better according to study . Adex with or with out food .

50Mg/day is not extreme for aromasin. Not usually needed but not extreme . The studies on sin that show 85% reduction in estrogen were done on elderly women . The study done on young males the suppression was more like 50% . I have used .5mg/day of adex . Labs are the only way to know for certain . Just going by sides can fool you . High or low estrogen almost feel the same . I used to guess or go by what others were taking . After getting my own labs done I will never do that again . Heavy wrote a really good write up on aromasin on IMF . Go over and do a search , it's worth reading .
Interesting, thanks so much for the insight Lou. I didn't know the suppression tests showing 85% were on elderly women. It's interesting that for one person 6.125mg ed seems to be enough, 12.5mg for another, and up to (I'm assuming you meant to say this the first time) .5mg ed for you. Despite what we feel, you're absolutely correct on bloods. For anything that's the only true way to know. What a great response, thanks brother.

One other tip for aromasin for those that don't know is it should always be taken with a meal . Works much better according to study . Adex with or with out food .
When you did your 2013 winter bulk and were running 12.5mg exemestane 2 times a week, what were your blood results? Was that enough? And that was for 1100mg test a week and I think 600mg (?) deca. Were you using a prolactin inhibitor as well? I ask because you've experienced 12.5mg aromasin twice a week, to .5mg adex daily. What factors played into one working better than the other for you? Thanks Lou.

I did not do labs during that winter bulk due to some perceived problems with my veins due to chemo . I wish I had . It was a pyrimiding dose cycle and actually went up to 1925mg/wk of test e . The 12,5 mg dose of sin e3d did not go well . I was also on 75mg/day of proviron so I was trying to see if the proviron helped control estrogen much . It is the only time I've ever had swelling of a nipple so obviously my E2 was high, probably very high . On that kind of dose if I ever did it again would be 25mg/day . I do not use any prolactin inhibitor any more as I don't see clear evidence that 19 nor's increase this . Controlling E2 is the key to control both . If I had a reason to I would such as labs or leaking nipples . I use aromasin because it does not cause as much negative effect on lipids as adex does . Both sin or adex will do the job you just have to zero in the dose through labs . One other thing to consider is that you have to taper adex as you can have estrogen rebound when you stop it suddenly .

Oh I see, yes that seems a very high dose of test without running an ai like sin or adex at least ed. I understand with the addition of provi though, I'm sorry you had to learn that the hard way. Interesting on the prolactin inhibitor...I've never experienced leaking before but know people who have. Also I would prefer to be safe, being as prone to gyno as I am. I'll have to do more research about the total control of both, now that you've brought that to my attention. And at which point did you realize that an increase in mg (12.5 - 25) per day was needed in previous cycles, including that bulk? Despite lack of bloods would you say around 1200mg test a week? Also, here's a good read I thought you'd like:

19-nors being Progestogenic compounds are known to increase a hormone in the body known as Prolactin. Prolactin levels above normal in men often results in side effects such as lactating nipples, erectile dysfunction, anorgasmia (inability to achieve orgasm) and endogenous Testosterone production suppression/shutdown. An interesting point to learn is the fact that Progesterone itself is known to inhibit Prolactin production, and that 19-nors such as Nandrolone and Trenbolone being classified as Progestins should serve to actually suppress Prolactin levels. However, this is not the case as Nandrolone and Trenbolone are not Progesterone themselves – they are anabolic steroids that exhibit Progestogenic activity due to their chemical modifications and it is therefore very possible for these hormones to exhibit activity that is contrary to the activity of a similar hormone or parent hormone. It has been found that Nandrolone and Trenbolone can and do in fact increase Prolactin levels in the body.

Prolactin increases can be controlled either with the use of Prolactin antagonist drugs (such as Cabergoline or Pramipexole), however, prevention of rising Estrogen levels are also an effective method. For one thing, it is strongly speculated that the Estrogen in fact serves as a co-binding factor in the Prolactin receptor expression (PRLR). This can increase an individual’s sensitivity to Prolactin even if Prolactin levels themselves are not high in the body. This is a very sound theory when it is understood that the Estrogen receptor is a causative factor in Prolactin issues. Therefore, controlling Estrogen levels should control the effects of Prolactin. This is the number one reason why the side effects associated with 19-nor compounds (such as Nandrolone and Trenbolone) are frequently reported to be far more pronounced and with greater severity when they are used in a high Estrogen environment (whether it is from stacking Nandrolone or Trenbolone with high aromatizable doses of an aromatizable compound, such as Testosterone or otherwise).

*******This information is from steroidal.com under deca durabolin steroid profile. I first checked steroid types and continued research via Nandrolone analogues. They have some really good info there, which is why I went back to read after hearing from a more experienced gentleman such as yourself. Let me know what you think.

That's a good point to bring to maddad's attention or anybody as well, who is considering use of adex or aromasin. Aromasin is a suicide inhibitor, which will allow you to stop abruptly without getting rebound gyno. Adex is not, and must be tapered to prevent this. If going the adex route, make sure to taper, and not stop abruptly before or after pct.

That makes more sense about prolactin being more sensitive in a highly estrogenic environment. Women who give birth, extremely high estrogen levels, beast feeding...so the control of e2 can overall control prolactin. As you said the best way to dial in on this and how much you'd need of what, especially if planning on using caber or prami, is to get bloods. That way you really wouldn't need them at all. And to think, i couldve saved myself an extra $50 ;) good reads Lou. Thanks for the input.

Depends on the person really. I tried 12.5mg EOD but by that second day I start noticing the effects of higher estrogen(i.e I start acting/thinking like a pussy)

12.5mg ED is my sweet spot at around 700mg test ew

Ideally you want to split the aromsin into 2 doses and take it with fat

Do 19 nor's increase prolactin ? If we were to go by the boards we would say yes . that's the gospel . However I just went to a article on Meso that says according to vet studies tren does not . Bill LLewellyn's book Anabolics refered to nandrolone studies which are contradictory as one says yes and two say no . So again the evidence I have seen is not clear . On some of these topics I am no longer just accepting what I read on a BBing message board . There is so much of people just repeating what someone else has said when they haven't even run the compound or in this case done labs . Next time I run tren or Npp I will get labs to check prolactin and then I will know for myself . Also according to what I hear almost no pro's use caber . All these meds have sides and it is always best to only take absolutely what you need . Wheather it does or doesn't seems to be secondary actually . If we control Estrogen we avoid both these sides and prolactin problems . This is only one reason why I no longer do not use an AI unless I see sides from high E2 . I don't think it's healthy and it can cause many other things to go on that you can't always see . I have caber on hand and I think that's a good thing to have in one's stash . I have used it in the past and done cycles with it and without it . I've noticed no difference . However I am not prone to gyno . The problem with all this is studies are not done with Bbers using our doseages in our circumstances . The body is very complicated and it is not so simple to always say what is causing what . The less meds the better IMHO .

Back