• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

multiple substances 1 pin

myrdycz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Pinning tren e and test e..1 ml each in same pin..what would you draw first? And after drawing first 1 ml do you then pull some air or no??

Doesn't matter.
But I'd draw test first, so I could be more exact with how much tren I draw. Do not draw air between. Finish drawing the first, move directly to the next. Done.

Draw whichever one you want first. And yes, after you load the first compound draw in 1ml of air into the syringe and inject it into the vial of the second compound.

I push air into all vials first. Then after pushing air into the last, draw, then draw from yhe next, etc. To minimise mixing gear. I lil ocd I know.

I push air into all vials first. Then after pushing air into the last, draw, then draw from yhe next, etc. To minimise mixing gear. I lil ocd I know.

That's a good thought. I'll try that next time. I do always wonder if I'm getting any tren in my test, or vice versa. ;) Kinda like the old Reese's cup commercial…"you got your chocolate in my peanut butter…"

Doesn't matter.
But I'd draw test first, so I could be more exact with how much tren I draw. Do not draw air between. Finish drawing the first, move directly to the next. Done.
This and I also wipe my draw pin down with alcohol swabs between pins and allow drawing. Probably not necessary just habit now.

This is exactly what I do. Is this ocd?

Anyone buy empty sealed vials and pre mix into the vial? That way weekly pinning is Easy ?

Anyone buy empty sealed vials and pre mix into the vial? That way weekly pinning is Easy ?

Way easier, only works if you know and like the balance though. You can't unmix it lol

Back