• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

jerkface3333

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey so I've been on TRT for almost 3 years now. I switched doctors about 6 months ago and with the switch changed where i'm getting my test Cyp. I was on 200mg a week self injection. Over the past few weeks I've started feeling that mind fog again and I've been exhausted. Had blood work done and my levels are rock bottom. So now I'm switching where I get my Test Cyp again and he's put me on cream daily along with the weekly injection of 200mgs cyp. My question is how could it have dropped like a rock? I was getting it from a compounding pharmacy. Now i'm buying that batch mixed stuff from any pharmacy. Has anyone experienced this and if so what helped? Sorry I don't have my numbers on me but last test there were below the lowest of the scale if that makes sense. Estrogen was within levels although my Hemocrate(spelling) was high so he's got me on low dose aspirin and fish oils.

Thanks

Hey so I've been on TRT for almost 3 years now. I switched doctors about 6 months ago and with the switch changed where i'm getting my test Cyp. I was on 200mg a week self injection. Over the past few weeks I've started feeling that mind fog again and I've been exhausted. Had blood work done and my levels are rock bottom. So now I'm switching where I get my Test Cyp again and he's put me on cream daily along with the weekly injection of 200mgs cyp. My question is how could it have dropped like a rock? I was getting it from a compounding pharmacy. Now i'm buying that batch mixed stuff from any pharmacy. Has anyone experienced this and if so what helped? Sorry I don't have my numbers on me but last test there were below the lowest of the scale if that makes sense. Estrogen was within levels although my Hemocrate(spelling) was high so he's got me on low dose aspirin and fish oils.

Thanks

I was ganna say the juice is bunk, but you got it from an actual pharmacy with a script? Who knows what the fuck you were injecting then. Got any left? Get it tested, might be a lawsuit or something in it for ya xD haha.

Also, don't do cream and injections, 1. because you don't need that much T most likely, 2. because the creams are expensive as fuck, and 3. if it's not cream from a script then it's probably not even doing anything.

Like, there's a TRT clinic in my home town who sells T Gel that's "all natural" and made from clams and shit, haha. I just like to call them and fuck with 'em sometimes.

True, did your father and you both take blood the same amount of days after your last injection?

Everything I get is scripted. It's all legit stuff. I did my last injection approx 9 days prior to my blood work. The cream is only 50mgs a day which isn't all that much. I did think about getting that stuff tested but I have no idea where the hell I'd go have that done and even my doctor didn't know. Also my insurance pays pretty much for everything. Just got my new test cyp today so I'll be doing an injection this afternoon. Hope this stuff gets me back on track cause I'm feeling like crap.

first time taking HGH im doing 4ui a day and test e x2 a week 500mg what do you guys think good stack?

Hey Jerkface (LOL I like saying that), if you get some test prop it'll get you feeling better while you're waiting for the new script of Cyp. The short ester will get the test working quicker. So while you're here on the forums, do a little shopping...lots of good sources here.

Everything I get is scripted. It's all legit stuff. I did my last injection approx 9 days prior to my blood work. The cream is only 50mgs a day which isn't all that much. I did think about getting that stuff tested but I have no idea where the hell I'd go have that done and even my doctor didn't know. Also my insurance pays pretty much for everything. Just got my new test cyp today so I'll be doing an injection this afternoon. Hope this stuff gets me back on track cause I'm feeling like crap.

If your bloodwork was done 9 days after your last injection, that's the problem. The half life of test cyp is about a week. On top of that you may be a fast metabolizer, which could cause your levels to be very low by the 9 day mark.

I thought you were injecting every 7 days?

200 mg cyp per week(Pharmacy stuff) and rock bottom? Extremly odd to say the least. Even if you waited 9 days instead of 7 to get tested it wouldnt make that much of a difference. Something not right there.

Thanks

What's your e2 levels OP?

Back