• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

12-15 ius of generic hgh?

bigmarc44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The topic on hgh will always be the most discussed on all bodybuilding forums..has anyone used 12 -15 ius of generic hgh daily? I heard 15 ius is needed to put on some serious in which the call it mutation (what ever that means?) Yes i am talking about chinese hgh..you know the hgh 99% of us can only afford...

I have done quite a few runs with very high doses. The longest was six months at 20ius of Novotropin and Thanktropin. I put on 20lbs of LBM, all stage weight. Combating the sides sucked though. Needed a diuretic to be able to function and a lot of energy boosters to stay awake.

Did you split the dosage? Was there a big difference from using 12-15 ius from the past..also ,after your 20ius blast ,did you keep your size?

Did you split the dosage? Was there a big difference from using 12-15 ius from the past..also ,after your 20ius blast ,did you keep your size?

I split the dosages at first but then I just did a bolo dose in the am fasted. No difference. Remember gh is taken just to get igf levels up. They will not be much higher if you take more doses a day.

From 10ius to 20ius there was a big difference. I literally came off a show and kept gaining weight without ever getting above 10% bf. For instance I competed at 175lbs (March) bulked to 235lbs. Then cut to 195lbs (October) for my next show in the same year.

Did I retain it all? Probably not but I have had huge layoffs due to surgeries. I do walk around at 235lbs though and can see some of my abs in the am.

if you take gh just to get igf levels up why not just take igf?

Ooops sorry about that bush,you already said u did split and then later all in one dose..

Back